Anybody else...

Loving the back and forth banter we’re getting from Locke and Buck? I know I am. I think 343 definitely made the best decision in going with Buck over Thorne. He has much more personality than Thorne and it’s Nathan damn Fillion! I really hope we consistently get that type of banter between the two consistently throughout the campaign.

Yeah I’m expecting a back and forth between them, but not always just in banter. I expect buck to be the one to voice his concerns about the mission more than Vale and tanaka. Which we’ve already seen him do. Edit: also if you have nathan fillion you make use of him.

I still wish it was Macer instead of Tanaka, but yes Buck was an excellent choice. I’m stoked to play as him again.

Yeah, i’m a HUGE Fan of Castle, and at first i thought it is an coincidence that buck and nathan fillion looks similiar (and i don’t recognized his voice, because i’m not an English native so i mostly hear german voice over), but after that topic comes often so up i googled it and heck, it is nathan fillion. AWESOME…