ANYBODY ELSE WANT REACH FOR ONE!?

I don’t know why Reach has such a bad standing in most Halo fan’s eyes (probably because no dual wield and the bloom effect) but is there a strong fan base out there to merit a release on the X-one?

I believe there is. People hate Reach, but that’s an opinion. Honestly I can’t stand Halo 2 and can barely tolerate Halo 3, but that’s MY opinion… It doesn’t mean any of those are bad. I’ve been a Halo fan since the very beginning, so I can have my say/opinion about what I personally like…

And I love Halo Reach. In my opinion, it gives me the same playing feeling that CE gave me when I was 13.

What I want to know is do Halo Reach fans get a chance to have our beloved game on our new next-gen consoles… When every other FPS Halo game is going to be on X-one it seems only fair that we get Reach too… Am I wrong?

Personally, I’d pay $60 for it again… I’d love to see graphic enhancement, 60fps of my favorite Halo game since CE…

Just release it as paid dlc for the MCC. The fact that they are adding ODST shows they can do this.

i would love to see Reach on the MCC, however, let’s wait until ODST comes out to see how it fares before adding anything else

actually i want to stick to the 360

> 2535417871012327;1:
> I don’t know why Reach has such a bad standing in most Halo fan’s eyes (probably because no dual wield and the bloom effect) but is there a strong fan base out there to merit a release on the X-one?
>
> I believe there is. People hate Reach, but that’s an opinion. Honestly I can’t stand Halo 2 and can barely tolerate Halo 3, but that’s MY opinion… It doesn’t mean any of those are bad. I’ve been a Halo fan since the very beginning, so I can have my say/opinion about what I personally like…
>
> And I love Halo Reach. In my opinion, it gives me the same playing feeling that CE gave me when I was 13.
>
> What I want to know is do Halo Reach fans get a chance to have our beloved game on our new next-gen consoles… When every other FPS Halo game is going to be on X-one it seems only fair that we get Reach too… Am I wrong?
>
> Personally, I’d pay $60 for it again… I’d love to see graphic enhancement, 60fps of my favorite Halo game since CE…

Finally, a Halo veteran who isn’t completely obsessed with Halo 2 and only wants carbon copies of it for every Halo game being made. And I don’t understand why people hate Reach… I thought it was the only Halo that felt emotional instead of killing -Yoink- in a forest all the time.

Of course yes, but without bugs. . .

> 2535417871012327;1:
> I don’t know why Reach has such a bad standing in most Halo fan’s eyes (probably because no dual wield and the bloom effect) but is there a strong fan base out there to merit a release on the X-one?
>
> I believe there is. People hate Reach, but that’s an opinion. Honestly I can’t stand Halo 2 and can barely tolerate Halo 3, but that’s MY opinion… It doesn’t mean any of those are bad. I’ve been a Halo fan since the very beginning, so I can have my say/opinion about what I personally like…
>
> And I love Halo Reach. In my opinion, it gives me the same playing feeling that CE gave me when I was 13.
>
> What I want to know is do Halo Reach fans get a chance to have our beloved game on our new next-gen consoles… When every other FPS Halo game is going to be on X-one it seems only fair that we get Reach too… Am I wrong?
>
> Personally, I’d pay $60 for it again… I’d love to see graphic enhancement, 60fps of my favorite Halo game since CE…

My girlfriend and I still play Halo Reach every night. I’m actually less than 100,000 credits away from hitting Inheritor. Quite a few people didn’t like Reach because it leveled the playing field. Halo CE, 2,3, and ODST didn’t have any armor abilities or loadouts. Putting the abilities in was a way to try and attract new players to come back and give Halo a shot again. It was also the first Halo game that didn’t really have a ranking system. Yea, it has the Arena where you earn a rank and keep it for a season but once that season was over, you had to restart all over again. If you didn’t do arena, your rank is based solely on the amount of time you put into the game. 20,000,000 credits to reach the highest rank is no small feat. It was a big let down for alot of people. I myself was not a big fan of the multiplayer because it was so different.

Back to the point. Do I think we’ll see a remastered Halo Reach? Yes but it probably won’t get the same treatment that Halo CE and Halo 2 got. More than likely, they’ll recode the game so it can be played on Xbox One but I’m not sure when that’ll be. ODST is getting the anniversary treatment making Halo Reach the only Halo game that hasn’t got the treatment yet. Halo Wars wasn’t done by Bungie or 343 so it won’t get the special treatment like the others.

> 2533274870003168;6:
> Of course yes, but without bugs. . .

100% Agree.

> 2546678360738636;7:
> > 2535417871012327;1:
> > I don’t know why Reach has such a bad standing in most Halo fan’s eyes (probably because no dual wield and the bloom effect) but is there a strong fan base out there to merit a release on the X-one?
> >
> > I believe there is. People hate Reach, but that’s an opinion. Honestly I can’t stand Halo 2 and can barely tolerate Halo 3, but that’s MY opinion… It doesn’t mean any of those are bad. I’ve been a Halo fan since the very beginning, so I can have my say/opinion about what I personally like…
> >
> > And I love Halo Reach. In my opinion, it gives me the same playing feeling that CE gave me when I was 13.
> >
> > What I want to know is do Halo Reach fans get a chance to have our beloved game on our new next-gen consoles… When every other FPS Halo game is going to be on X-one it seems only fair that we get Reach too… Am I wrong?
> >
> > Personally, I’d pay $60 for it again… I’d love to see graphic enhancement, 60fps of my favorite Halo game since CE…
>
>
> My girlfriend and I still play Halo Reach every night. I’m actually less than 100,000 credits away from hitting Inheritor. Quite a few people didn’t like Reach because it leveled the playing field. Halo CE, 2,3, and ODST didn’t have any armor abilities or loadouts. Putting the abilities in was a way to try and attract new players to come back and give Halo a shot again. It was also the first Halo game that didn’t really have a ranking system. Yea, it has the Arena where you earn a rank and keep it for a season but once that season was over, you had to restart all over again. If you didn’t do arena, your rank is based solely on the amount of time you put into the game. 20,000,000 credits to reach the highest rank is no small feat. It was a big let down for alot of people. I myself was not a big fan of the multiplayer because it was so different.
>
> Back to the point. Do I think we’ll see a remastered Halo Reach? Yes but it probably won’t get the same treatment that Halo CE and Halo 2 got. More than likely, they’ll recode the game so it can be played on Xbox One but I’m not sure when that’ll be. ODST is getting the anniversary treatment making Halo Reach the only Halo game that hasn’t got the treatment yet. Halo Wars wasn’t done by Bungie or 343 so it won’t get the special treatment like the others.

Would be awesome to see a remaster of Halo: Reach, but as long at it’s playable on Xbox One I’m good. Having just completed Halo: The Master Chief Collection it seemed something was missing from the story not having Halo: Reach in there. Understand it was Noble and not S-117 but everything has a beginning.

Don’t you ever have doubts about Halo Reach! It is a great game and I think it’s the best Halo game and if you think that don’t let anybody tell you otherwise! Halo Reach would do well on as an Xbox One release, but I wouldn’t want it because the fact it’s only on the Xbox 360 is keeping the Reach population where it is plus I’d be jealous :smiley:

Not if it comes in the same non-working conditions that MCC arrived in. I have absolutely zero faith that 343 can even port a game successfully to the One. it would just simply play better on the 360 anyways.

I would, but not before the issues with MCC collection are resolved first.
Also, before anyone says they are fixed, take a look here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/halo-mcc-is-not-fixed-yet/6fb6ce85-6edc-420a-bb78-55cabd8fde27/posts

Yes I do and I think it would be a very good idea, who does not want all the halo games on one system? It would sell most Def.

OK sign me up.

Depends, but it would be a good idea, especially for those who want it remastered or something.

If it’s part of MCC maybe.

they probably will