Anybody else really underwhelmed by the Battle Pass?

Honestly I was much more impressed with the content in the first Battle Pass (and I was majorly disappointed with the first BP). The overwhelming majority of the armor and customization in the Season 2 pass is pretty mediocre at best. The only thing I saw that I actually thought was really cool is the new Banished AI. Aside from that, everything else is forgettable. The elite skull shoulder pieces are a neat idea but there’s no good armor to pair it with and cross-core customization is a long way off assuming it’s ever fully realized.

I was hoping season 2 would draw me back in but the game modes are just okay and the Battle Pass is really disappointing (especially since we’re stuck with it for 6 months) so I guess I’ll keep playing other stuff.

1 Like

Tbh I didnt check it. Just played 2 matches, experienced the same amount of desync, and went back into my hiatus.

2 Likes

Yup, I looked through it and my immediate thought was “that’s it???” the tier 100 rewards aren’t even as good/cool as the last ones. pretty garbage BP imo.

1 Like

Yeah the S2 BP is pathetic. Too many inputs for customization in the game for a 100 tier pass to feel anything but underwhelming. Pair that with the fact that 10% off the pass is challenge swaps and xp boosts, shoulder pieces are still unlocked in different tiers, you can’t apply anything from the racksjakdhsja core with other cores - and you end up with a very disappointing BP

2 Likes