anybody else experiencing a lot of lag every game?

every single game i’ve played today has been unreal with lag.

It’s related to your connection or the host of the game, Halo: Reach runs on a peer to peer network system, if you lag, it is you, or the host, there are no dedicated servers.

If you haven’t already, open your NAT on Xbox LIVE and restart your router.

> It’s related to your connection or the host of the game, Halo: Reach runs on a peer to peer network system, if you lag, it is you, or the host, there are no dedicated servers.
>
> If you haven’t already, open your NAT on Xbox LIVE and restart your router.

yes i already know all of that. i guess i’m probably just getting matched up with a bunch of foreign gamers? i don’t know.

I feel your pain, but I’ve been feeling it since Halo 3. My download speed it fine, but my upload speed is forever slow. It takes you one shot to kill me, but takes me 5 shots to kill you. When you begin to throw a granade at me, it kills me before it leaves your hand. When I pull the left trigger, my granade takes 3 seconds to begin to come out. When I shoot a rocket at you, you kill me with an AR head shot and my rocket disappears.

Sorry, just venting. Comcast in Fredericksburg, VA SUCKS BALLS.

Ahh dedicated servers… Could you imagine that? No lag, being able to join games in progress, your entire team quits out on you, but you get a fresh team to take their place…

A man can dream.