Anybody else bored of people complaining?

I come on these forums and all I see is people complain about Halo 4. I don’t get it, it’s just reading the same thing over and over again, any complaint people post about has already been posted 100 times. Nerf the Boltshot, Nerf the DMR, The population is decreasing… Everyday I see the same thing. I come here for Halo 4 related posts not for people to spam complaints like they have nothing else to do. The game has been out 3 months. 343 are working out it. There is no need to complain unless you have searched and it is a brand new issue no one has heard about.
Just leave it now. We get it.

• Jyypo

Yep, I’m bored of it as well.

You can’t really stop people from complaining, but it would be cool if there was a separate Halo 4 thread for complaining/Issues.

I know I can’t stop people from complaining, but it’s the same complaint over and over again which bugs me. It’s like people are just too bone idle to see a complaint thread on the front page and just post a comment or something

• Jyypo

inb4 complaining about complainers

That’s how forums usually are

Complaining and complainers. My mind has been blown.

> inb4 complaining about complainers

Damn u!

Yea, I am as well. : /

To be fair there is a lot to complain about. It’s a shame that this is the way the forums are… but I can understand why people want/need to vent about it.

> I come on these forums and all I see is people complain about Halo 4. I don’t get it, it’s just reading the same thing over and over again, any complaint people post about has already been posted 100 times. Nerf the Boltshot, Nerf the DMR, The population is decreasing… Everyday I see the same thing. <mark>I come here for Halo 4 related posts not for people to spam complaints like they have nothing else to do.</mark> The game has been out 3 months. 343 are working out it. There is no need to complain unless you have searched and it is a brand new issue no one has heard about.
> Just leave it now. We get it.
>
> - Jyypo

So you get to decide what is Halo 4 related or not? Good to know.

> To be fair there is a lot to complain about. It’s a shame that this is the way the forums are… but I can understand why people want/need to vent about it.

But its nothing that hasnt already been said 9000 times before the new, but old complaint. The record=broken. The horse=dead. the point=we all get it. It falls on deafen ears and we, the community are the only ones who are listening anymore.

Instead of making another non constructive complaininng about complainers thread how about contributing to the equally non constructive complaining about complainers threads.

> That’s how forums usually are

Since my last day at my current job is Friday I am just killing time, and so out of boredom I was reading the player reviews/comments for Half Life 2, and even a game as awesome as Half Life 2 was full of people bashing it. That is just the way of forums, no matter what the media is the large majority of the comments will be negative, just check out the message boards of ESPN, Rotten Tomatoes, etc… it is all the same

Lol. Why in the hell do you think people are complaining? If 343 actually made a game that was not a horrid mess in the first place, adding in all sorts of completely -Yoinking!- useless features and mechanics, whilst removing myriad of those that have been staples of this franchise from the beginning, perhaps there would be less people complaining.

Sure, people would still find something to complain about, but seriously, this game does not even hold a candle up to its predecessors, whether we’re talking about the campaign, the silly, unbalanced, glitchy mess that is multiplayer, the appallingly-designed UI, the inexplicably less-advanced Forge mode, or the outright disaster in the form of the way the game was marketed, it is sub-par in all areas.

That’s not to even mention the fact that the current developers are abysmally opaque (even in comparison with the previous ones) when it comes to customer/player interaction, thus leaving thousands upon thousands of unsatisfied fans of this franchise little else to do than come to this forum and complain about the myriad issues with this game that they paid $60 for.

It’s honestly not surprising. Get over it. Stop complaining about the complainers. It’s a pointless waste of time.

Yes, and thus I’m bored with this thread already.

I’ll just go back to the far more interesting threads made up of wonderful ideas from the community on how to improve this already pretty good game.

I must be a noob at forums if I haven’t noticed all people do is complain in forums. Here I am making posts about how Didact’s ship looks like a giant Metapod when I should start complaining about the game. Well I better go off and play Sherlock Holmes and make a detailed graph about how the population has decreased.

• Jyypo

> I must be a noob at forums if I haven’t noticed all people do is complain in forums. Here I am making posts about how Didact’s ship looks like a giant Metapod when I should start complaining about the game. Well I better go off and play Sherlock Holmes and make a detailed graph about how the population has decreased.
>
> - Jyypo

Nobody is stopping you from making posts like that…like literally you are unopposed.

Yeah, I’m bored of it and bored of doing it. That’s why I implore the mods to open an official Halo 5 forum. I can’t fix Halo 4 and when I say fix I mean things like make the SAW and Rail Gun a load out or the Mantis gets jumpjets, not nerf things into boring blandness, in fact I’m so not a nerf person. I’m sorta a throw insanity into a game kinda player.

Anyways, I miss Waypoint when 4 was getting ready to launch and everyone was posting What-ifs posts. So really I want you 4s to enjoy what you have and I can then avoid becoming some snarly Halo 3 person who has to tell you that your game sucks 24/7.

Everything has been said and if 343 doesn’t know it by now then some developers need some time to reflect on their careers while collecting some unemployment checks in Kirkland.

Halo 4 doesn’t suck for those who like it same like those who enjoyed Reach and that’s okay with me. I just stopped playing and adapted, but you the Halo 4 fans certainly don’t have to stop playing what you like.

> I must be a noob at forums if I haven’t noticed all people do is complain in forums. Here I am making posts about how Didact’s ship looks like a giant Metapod when I should start complaining about the game. Well I better go off and play Sherlock Holmes and make a detailed graph about how the population has decreased.
>
> - Jyypo

now your just doing the in thing on the forums right now. I hope you contribute instead of making another thread.