Any word on the Halo Wars reset?

I know that Angel was talking about it coming after the DLC sale, so any idea when it is coming?

> I know that Angel was talking about it coming after the DLC sale, so any idea when it is coming?

You just said it dude! … After the DLC sale. You answered it your self.

I was hoping for a more concrete answer than just , “After the DLC Sale” which could be a year from now.

The Halo Wars leaderboards reset is slated for early next week. I’ll post here in the forum when it happens so you have a heads up.

> The Halo Wars leaderboards reset is slated for early next week. I’ll post here in the forum when it happens so you have a heads up.

So why exactly are the leaderboards being reset again? Is this going to be a regular thing, resetting every couple months? Otherwise, I see no point of a reset now, we just had one not too long ago. Sure, it will erase the boosters that are up there now, but if it is not done consistently, people will continue to boost.

Wait. They destroy all your progress in rank. :(((((((((

> > The Halo Wars leaderboards reset is slated for early next week. I’ll post here in the forum when it happens so you have a heads up.
>
> So why exactly are the leaderboards being reset again? Is this going to be a regular thing, resetting every couple months? Otherwise, I see no point of a reset now, we just had one not too long ago. Sure, it will erase the boosters that are up there now, but if it is not done consistently, people will continue to boost.

They’re being reset for a variety reasons, a few of them being because the TU just went live, the DLC packs are on discount for a week, and we’d like to provide the new players along with the people coming back to the game a new race up the leaderboards. It won’t be a regular thing, though. In fact, I don’t have another one scheduled. I’m not saying they won’t be reset again, but I am saying there’s nothing currently on the books in regards to that.

> > > The Halo Wars leaderboards reset is slated for early next week. I’ll post here in the forum when it happens so you have a heads up.
> >
> > So why exactly are the leaderboards being reset again? Is this going to be a regular thing, resetting every couple months? Otherwise, I see no point of a reset now, we just had one not too long ago. Sure, it will erase the boosters that are up there now, but if it is not done consistently, people will continue to boost.
>
> They’re being reset for a variety reasons, a few of them being because the TU just went live, the DLC packs are on discount for a week, and we’d like to provide the new players along with the people coming back to the game a new race up the leaderboards. It won’t be a regular thing, though. In fact, I don’t have another one scheduled. I’m not saying they won’t be reset again, but I am saying there’s nothing currently on the books in regards to that.

Man what I wouldn’t give to see those books 0_o. LOL j/k no not really LOL

> > > The Halo Wars leaderboards reset is slated for early next week. I’ll post here in the forum when it happens so you have a heads up.
> >
> > So why exactly are the leaderboards being reset again? Is this going to be a regular thing, resetting every couple months? Otherwise, I see no point of a reset now, we just had one not too long ago. Sure, it will erase the boosters that are up there now, but if it is not done consistently, people will continue to boost.
>
> They’re being reset for a variety reasons, a few of them being because the TU just went live, the DLC packs are on discount for a week, and we’d like to provide the new players along with the people coming back to the game a new race up the leaderboards. It won’t be a regular thing, though. In fact, I don’t have another one scheduled. I’m not saying they won’t be reset again, but I am saying there’s nothing currently on the books in regards to that.

So the DLC is only going to be on sale for a week? I was planning on buying it just want to make sure if I have to buy them before they go off sale. So the discount price ends sunday?

> Wait. They destroy all your progress in rank. :(((((((((

no… ranks stay the same just TS goes to 0

> So the DLC is only going to be on sale for a week? I was planning on buying it just want to make sure if I have to buy them before they go off sale. So the discount price ends sunday?

The Halo Wars DLC packs are slated to be on sale March 29-April 4.

> > So the DLC is only going to be on sale for a week? I was planning on buying it just want to make sure if I have to buy them before they go off sale. So the discount price ends sunday?
>
> The Halo Wars DLC packs are slated to be on sale March 29-April 4.

Ok thanks a lot. I’ll be buying them this weekend then.