Any word on Spartan Bots in Customs/Forge?

bits nails
stares at computer screen

I would actually like this. Would be nice to play custom games with AI.

bites Larry Tanng’s nails
stares at computer screen

In all seriousness though that does sound like an awesome idea. The spartan bots can be WAY more buffed up than the casual marines.

There’s like literally no forge news yet.

I would love bots. The bots in COD BO 2 were great only played MP with bots. That said I would be surprised if they put in bots since they would want people to play regular MP and buy new maps. Though since they are going to be free anything is possible.

I’m really hoping this is the case (Planning a machinima but have like two body actors). Anyway, I don’t remember where it was said, but 343 said that Halo 5’s forge will be much more improved instead of the usual slight incremental improvements from the past games.

Guys it’s rumored that on august 28th forge will be shown (just like Halo 2 Anniversary) so let’s hope for A.I placement, but i don’t think that custom games wit A.I would work unless it’s a gamemode where you have to reach a certain goal like steal the codes or something…

excuse my grammar english isn’t my first language

DOOM’s E3 presentation showed user created AI custom gametypes and maps. It’s possible…just gotta wait for more information to drop.

343 hasn’t said anything about Halo 5 Forge except that “It Will be better”

One of the things I certainly hope for: AI that the forger can set the team of.

> 2533274795204542;1:
> bits nails
> stares at computer screen

They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.

> 2533274938678576;11:
> > 2533274795204542;1:
> > bits nails
> > stares at computer screen
>
>
> They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.

Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.

What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.

> 2533274938678576;11:
> > 2533274795204542;1:
> > bits nails
> > stares at computer screen
>
>
> They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.

They did say they were significantly upgrading forge, though. It may be wishful thinking but AI in forge would be a pretty cool surprise announcement.

> 2598282106454479;12:
> > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > 2533274795204542;1:
> > > bits nails
> > > stares at computer screen
> >
> >
> > They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.
>
>
> Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.
>
> What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.

**"****and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. "**Did you even read what I posted, or did you just see ‘warzone’ and immediately comment?

> 2533274938678576;14:
> > 2598282106454479;12:
> > > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > > 2533274795204542;1:
> > > > bits nails
> > > > stares at computer screen
> > >
> > >
> > > They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.
> >
> >
> > Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.
> >
> > What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.
>
>
> "and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. "Did you even read what I posted, or did you just see ‘warzone’ and immediately comment?

Yes I did… Did you read the bold “Mr Negativity”, or did you just feel the need to post another negative comment?

Good PR doesn’t just break the reveal schedule to placate impatient fans…especially if the announcements are so closely scheduled and a potential competing title just announced a similar function. Nothing has been said about Forge or Customs besides a vague line that it will be significantly better.

> 2598282106454479;15:
> > 2533274938678576;14:
> > > 2598282106454479;12:
> > > > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > > > 2533274795204542;1:
> > > > > bits nails
> > > > > stares at computer screen
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.
> > >
> > >
> > > Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.
> > >
> > > What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.
> >
> >
> > "and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. "Did you even read what I posted, or did you just see ‘warzone’ and immediately comment?
>
>
> Yes I did… Did you read the bold “Mr Negativity”, or did you just feel the need to post another negative comment?
>
> Good PR doesn’t just break the reveal schedule to placate impatient fans…especially if the announcements are so closely scheduled and a potential competing title just announced a similar function. Nothing has been said about Forge or Customs besides a vague line that it will be significantly better.

You asked me a question, I answered you. Just because you can’t put two and two together, and get the answer you want, doesn’t mean I didn’t answer it. Me showing you that I answered the question, doesn’t make me ‘Mr Negativity’, sorry to burst your feeble dream bubble. They would have more than likely announced that they have other AI in the game, because people SPAMMED them with questions concerning it. There is no way they wouldn’t have hinted, or said SOMETHING to appease the fans, and make them look forward to information, because that’s exactly how PR works.

> 2533274938678576;16:
> > 2598282106454479;15:
> > > 2533274938678576;14:
> > > > 2598282106454479;12:
> > > > > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > > > > 2533274795204542;1:
> > > > > > bits nails
> > > > > > stares at computer screen
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.
> > > >
> > > > What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.
> > >
> > >
> > > "and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. "Did you even read what I posted, or did you just see ‘warzone’ and immediately comment?
> >
> >
> > Yes I did… Did you read the bold “Mr Negativity”, or did you just feel the need to post another negative comment?
> >
> > Good PR doesn’t just break the reveal schedule to placate impatient fans…especially if the announcements are so closely scheduled and a potential competing title just announced a similar function. Nothing has been said about Forge or Customs besides a vague line that it will be significantly better.
>
>
> You asked me a question, I answered you. Just because you can’t put two and two together, and get the answer you want, doesn’t mean I didn’t answer it. Me showing you that I answered the question, doesn’t make me ‘Mr Negativity’, sorry to burst your feeble dream bubble. They would have more than likely announced that they have other AI in the game, because people SPAMMED them with questions concerning it. There is no way they wouldn’t have hinted, or said SOMETHING to appease the fans, and make them look forward to information, because that’s exactly how PR works.

Oh did I touch a nerve?

AI in a Warzone has nothing to do with potential AI in Forge or Customs, and no they wouldn’t. That would potentially ruin the announcement for an entire Con. at a time where they have about 3 Con’s in 4 months. This is a reason there are PR release schedules and why people have to stick to the schedules. Letting that information out before the scheduled Con could break the NDA (depending on the details). Fans spamming questions is not justification to break the NDA.

> 2533274800031571;5:
> I would love bots. The bots in COD BO 2 were great only played MP with bots. That said I would be surprised if they put in bots since they would want people to play regular MP and buy new maps. Though since they are going to be free anything is possible.

Speaking of CoD, and even though Halo has always been my number one, having bots in custom games in CoD is their biggest edge over Halo for me. If 343i added bots to Customs that spawned just like normal players would, that would destroy CoD in my eyes, because of the existent of Forge and how the spawn system works.

I watched an interview with Josh Holmes and Tim Longo, and they specifically stated that Warzone will not be customizable in forge. So don’t expect to control anything to do with bots

> 2598282106454479;17:
> > 2533274938678576;16:
> > > 2598282106454479;15:
> > > > 2533274938678576;14:
> > > > > 2598282106454479;12:
> > > > > > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > > > > > 2533274795204542;1:
> > > > > > > bits nails
> > > > > > > stares at computer screen
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They wouldn’t do this, and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. Much more difficult to make a spartan act like a real person, than the marine who sits there and fires a couple shots.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Or they would have kept it under wraps knowing that they have other promotional events on the way, and don’t want to ruin their next event by leaking information early.
> > > > >
> > > > > What does Warzone have to do with Customs and Forge? Which is what this thread is about.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > "and chances are they would have announced this with Warzone when people spammed their twitter, their forums, and facebook with 'AI?!: questions. "Did you even read what I posted, or did you just see ‘warzone’ and immediately comment?
> > >
> > >
> > > Yes I did… Did you read the bold “Mr Negativity”, or did you just feel the need to post another negative comment?
> > >
> > > Good PR doesn’t just break the reveal schedule to placate impatient fans…especially if the announcements are so closely scheduled and a potential competing title just announced a similar function. Nothing has been said about Forge or Customs besides a vague line that it will be significantly better.
> >
> >
> > You asked me a question, I answered you. Just because you can’t put two and two together, and get the answer you want, doesn’t mean I didn’t answer it. Me showing you that I answered the question, doesn’t make me ‘Mr Negativity’, sorry to burst your feeble dream bubble. They would have more than likely announced that they have other AI in the game, because people SPAMMED them with questions concerning it. There is no way they wouldn’t have hinted, or said SOMETHING to appease the fans, and make them look forward to information, because that’s exactly how PR works.
>
>
> Oh did I touch a nerve?
>
> AI in a Warzone has nothing to do with potential AI in Forge or Customs, and no they wouldn’t. That would potentially ruin the announcement for an entire Con. at a time where they have about 3 Con’s in 4 months. This is a reason there are PR release schedules and why people have to stick to the schedules. Letting that information out before the scheduled Con could break the NDA (depending on the details). Fans spamming questions is not justification to break the NDA.

Sigh. They won’t let you forge anything in the Warzone, yet you think they will allow you to control AI? bahahahahaha, okay, I’m done. You can’t even make a plausible argument, I’m done with you bud. I’ll answer anyone else, except you. Rofl, so good.