Any word on multiplayer Spartan voices?

Has there been any confirmation of whether or not you choose your voice, if Steve Downes is doing them again, or that wimpy guy from Halo: Reach is doing the Spartans for Halo 4?

Haha wimpy guy >__< made me lol. Is our Spartan really gonna be talking? I know Spartan Ops just =) hadn’t thought about this.

> Haha wimpy guy >__< made me lol. Is our Spartan really gonna be talking? I know Spartan Ops just =) hadn’t thought about this.

lol. I was just thinking about how in Halo 3 you had two voices for once with the females, then I started thinking, What’s the voice gonna be in Halo 4? Is your Spartan going to talk at all? I actually kinda hope not. I want them to talk only in combat so it’s easier and less memory consuming to have multiple voices.

Caboose Blows up tank “I am Caboose! THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!”
Tucker * Gets headshot kill* “My mom always told me I’d have great hand eye!”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Church Betrays “I’m the team killing -Yoink- -Yoink!-!”

It would probably be corny but I’d want Jeff Steitzer to still voice my Spartan.

Hmm a discussion that makes a valid topic,well played…

My spartan would be the voice of Morgan Freeman.

> Hmm a discussion that makes a valid topic,well played…

Yet, even better. An original topic! Did he just say original? HE DID!

> > Haha wimpy guy >__< made me lol. Is our Spartan really gonna be talking? I know Spartan Ops just =) hadn’t thought about this.
>
> lol. I was just thinking about how in Halo 3 you had two voices for once with the females, then I started thinking, What’s the voice gonna be in Halo 4? Is your Spartan going to talk at all? I actually kinda hope not. I want them to talk only in combat so it’s easier and less memory consuming to have multiple voices.
>
> Caboose Blows up tank “I am Caboose! THE VEHICLE DESTROYER!”
> Tucker * Gets headshot kill* “My mom always told me I’d have great hand eye!”
>
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the word filter.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> Church Betrays “I’m the team killing -Yoink!- -Yoink!-!”

Sorry mods. I didn’t do that intentionally!

<3

Anyway, in all the videos I’ve seen, the Spartan’s screams are either very quiet, or they aren’t even in the game in those builds.

I’m hoping we have Steve Downes male Spartans again. His screams are sometimes really funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I don’t want are the voices in multiplayer being super chatty. I like it in Gears of War…but I don’t think I would like it in Halo. Just death cries and grunts is fine with me.

> My spartan would be the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Haha, made me think of this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FDQx-guzx2s&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFDQx-guzx2s
OT: I would like to have some voices to pick from rather then hearing the same person die every second.