Any word on Majestic Achievements?

I recall the Crimson achievements were released by 343i around 2 weeks prior to the map pack date. With Majestic barely days away is there any intel or word on what those achievements are?

Looking forward to Rumble FFA!!

No more insane War Games achievements, please. Make them reasonably obtainable.

I think BS angel will shed some light on this today in the bullitn

> No more insane War Games achievements, please. Make them reasonably obtainable.

Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have been able to obtain most of the Crimson achievements if it wasn’t for their bugs.

That “Bigfoot” (Stop 20 enemies with the Mantis in Crimson DLC Matchmaking) is just ridiculous.
First, you have to GET the option to play on a Crimson map.
Second, the only Crimson map with the Mantis is Shatter.
Third, you have to beat everybody on your team to the Mantis.
Fourth, you have to get past your jealous teammates who attack you while you’re in the Mantis.
Fifth, it’s hard enough to Mantis-stomp 20 players. Also very time-consuming.

<mark>Hope these Majestic achievements are a lot better ;)</mark>

> > No more insane War Games achievements, please. Make them reasonably obtainable.
>
> Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have been able to obtain most of the Crimson achievements if it wasn’t for their bugs.
>
> That “Bigfoot” (Stop 20 enemies with the Mantis in Crimson DLC Matchmaking) is just ridiculous.
> First, you have to GET the option to play on a Crimson map.
> Second, the only Crimson map with the Mantis is Shatter.
> Third, you have to beat everybody on your team to the Mantis.
> Fourth, you have to get past your jealous teammates who attack you while you’re in the Mantis.
> Fifth, it’s hard enough to Mantis-stomp 20 players. Also very time-consuming.
>
> <mark>Hope these Majestic achievements are a lot better ;)</mark>

I thought the Mantis achievement wasn’t so bad. Just took perseverence.

The flying Warthog achievement, now THAT WAS HARD!!! It depended on so many variables coming into play at just the right time. I was playing solo too, so I was at the mercy of my team-mates. In the end I got it legitimately on my own driving the Warthog. Beautiful moment :’) Lot’s of fist-pumps were performed in that moment of triumph

> > > No more insane War Games achievements, please. Make them reasonably obtainable.
> >
> > Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have been able to obtain most of the Crimson achievements if it wasn’t for their bugs.
> >
> > That “Bigfoot” (Stop 20 enemies with the Mantis in Crimson DLC Matchmaking) is just ridiculous.
> > First, you have to GET the option to play on a Crimson map.
> > Second, the only Crimson map with the Mantis is Shatter.
> > Third, you have to beat everybody on your team to the Mantis.
> > Fourth, you have to get past your jealous teammates who attack you while you’re in the Mantis.
> > Fifth, it’s hard enough to Mantis-stomp 20 players. Also very time-consuming.
> >
> > <mark>Hope these Majestic achievements are a lot better ;)</mark>
>
> I thought the Mantis achievement wasn’t so bad. Just took perseverence.
>
> The flying Warthog achievement, now THAT WAS HARD!!! It depended on so many variables coming into play at just the right time. I was playing solo too, so I was at the mercy of my team-mates. In the end I got it legitimately on my own driving the Warthog. Beautiful moment :’) Lot’s of fist-pumps were performed in that moment of triumph

I thought that that achievement was a lot easier to unlock. I just picked up a Sniper Rifle from a fallen teammate and called in a Rocket Launcher. I got in the passenger seat with a driver and Spartan at the turrets. While we were in the air, I managed to get a body shot on an enemy and switched to Rocket Launcher to get the kill! :slight_smile:

Some of the best DLC achievements were related to the Noble Map pack for Halo Reach. As long as you had purchased the map pack you were able to achieve them on ANY map. They were sensible and not too difficult - eg 2 * double kill with a shotgun during a game. That’s what I want.