Any word on Infection? At all?

Hello Waypoint. I was just wondering if any info at all regarding the custom game Infection has surfaced? I’ve been behind on Halo 4 info since college started and was wondering if I missed anything.

Nope, nothing about Infection or custom games at all for that matter. Hope it’s better than Reach’s infection.

Well we have no footage and no word from 343, however in last week’s rooster teeth podcast infection was mentioned to be in halo 4 when discussing gametypes. So its going to be in.

> Well we have no footage and no word from 343, however in last week’s rosster teeth podcast infection was mentioned to be in halo 4 when discussing gametypes. So its going to be in.

Really? awesome! And like CapRandude said, I hope it’s a lot better than Reach’s.

> > Well we have no footage and no word from 343, however in last week’s rosster teeth podcast infection was mentioned to be in halo 4 when discussing gametypes. So its going to be in.
>
> Really? awesome! And like CapRandude said, I hope it’s a lot better than Reach’s.

Don’t get to worked up someone just mentions that its cool/awesome something like that and Burnie asks if they announced it yet and then they stopped talking about it.

IMO infection was never worth playing online, only in custom games for playing like Fat kid mazes and stuff, normal infection on standard maps kinda sucks, i prefer infection mazes or holdouts, not just run around and shoot on a normal map.

Just my opinion guys.

> Hello Waypoint. I was just wondering if any info at all regarding the custom game Infection has surfaced? I’ve been behind on Halo 4 info since college started and was wondering if I missed anything.

YES !!! Ducain 23’s video called cyclops and mammoths is an overview of a new pic . The pic is an overview of Infinity’s specs and on war games it goes assault CTF INFECTION !!! : )

> > Hello Waypoint. I was just wondering if any info at all regarding the custom game Infection has surfaced? I’ve been behind on Halo 4 info since college started and was wondering if I missed anything.
>
> YES !!! Ducain 23’s video called cyclops and mammoths is an overview of a new pic . The pic is an overview of Infinity’s specs and on war games it goes assault CTF INFECTION !!! : )

Link please?

> > Hello Waypoint. I was just wondering if any info at all regarding the custom game Infection has surfaced? I’ve been behind on Halo 4 info since college started and was wondering if I missed anything.
>
> YES !!! Ducain 23’s video called cyclops and mammoths is an overview of a new pic . The pic is an overview of Infinity’s specs and on war games it goes assault CTF INFECTION !!! : )

If you’re talking about this image, it was reported to be fan made.