Any wild life in the campaign?

was wondering if there will be any wildlife like the Moa or Gueta?

Yes, there will be some wildlife in the game, but I don’t know about Moa or Guta. I think those creatures were native to Reach. At least that is what I heard.

There was a stingray in the E3 demo flying around.

I have a feeling wildlife will be all over :smiley:

In the e3 demo there was a flying thing that looked like a manta ray that flew with a spinning tail.

Props fellaz, I think i might have seen that too, gonna check it out again.

Indeed :slight_smile: there was a animal that seemed very similar to a manta ray, it had a very realistic appearance to it while keeping alien aspects as it floated through the jungle. I believe they said the Prometheans wouldnt be the only hostiles or life you discover on Requiem, hinting that there are possibly wildlife large enough to give you a good beat down :stuck_out_tongue: or others to take some nice screenshots with lol.

If you play co-op with me, yes.

> Yes, there will be some wildlife in the game, but I don’t know about Moa or Guta. I think those creatures were native to Reach. At least that is what I heard.

Yeah what I meant to say wild life like how planet REACH had, but now we’re on Requiem.

I hope there will be creatures similar to dinosaurs on Requiem.

I think there will be wildlife. The forerunners had wildlife on the Halos as well, we just never saw it.

I’m sure there will be :slight_smile:
Like those crawler things…they looked pretty wild :wink:

> Yes, there will be some wildlife in the game, but I don’t know about Moa or Guta. I think those creatures were native to Reach. At least that is what I heard.

You read my mind. Guess I wont be smacking a Moa, nor Guta.

> I hope there will be creatures similar to dinosaurs on Requiem.

Yeah like the Halo CE E3 trailer back in 2000

> > I hope there will be creatures similar to dinosaurs on Requiem.
>
> Yeah like the Halo CE E3 trailer back in 2000

Thorn Beasts… :frowning:

> There was a stingray in the E3 demo flying around.
>
> I have a feeling wildlife will be all over :smiley:

My answer would be yes
I have seen some in E3 and later videos

I wanted to come here and say manta ray but everyone already did :frowning:

> > > I hope there will be creatures similar to dinosaurs on Requiem.
> >
> > Yeah like the Halo CE E3 trailer back in 2000
>
> Thorn Beasts… :frowning:

There were two kinds of animals in that trailer(that looked like dinos), but im still going with dinosaur type creatures in terms of what im hoping from H4.

> In the e3 demo there was a flying thing that looked like a manta ray that flew with a spinning tail.

Like the ones from Dantooine?