any way to toggle off ground pound?

i dont ground pound that often and barely use it. how do i toggle it off like i toggle off hovering while scoped in? when i want to jump around and than melee instantly like hold halo games… i go for the pound when i dont want to and it gets me killed. i dont see the option

There should be an option to turn off every ability, I think. I know there was in the beta. I turned off the aim-hover thing in the beta.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> There should be an option to turn off every ability, I think. I know there was in the beta. I turned off the aim-hover thing in the beta.

that i have turned off since day one. you can turn off the hovering in retail. and if you toggle off sprint lets say you get a base movement increase to compensate but not full sprint speed like half or so

That sprint thing in Warzone would be okay. Arena should definitely be totally even starts, though.

I haven’t notice a jump melee delay? If it’s so I could have been screwed over a bunch. But I don’t see how it’s related to ground pound, you can’t air assassinate very easily now because you ground pound instead but that’s all I’ve noticed.

Regardless and options like that would advantage players by lowering the delay so I don’t agree

Any delay is bad. Why do I have to deal with a delay just for a ability I don’t use regularly?

> 2533274795515722;3:
> > 2533274808210415;2:
> > There should be an option to turn off every ability, I think. I know there was in the beta. I turned off the aim-hover thing in the beta.
>
>
> that i have turned off since day one. you can turn off the hovering in retail. and if you toggle off sprint lets say you get a base movement increase to compensate but not full sprint speed like half or so

I disagree with your suggestion for sprint. If you turn it off, you shouldn’t get any speed increase to compensate. Your just playing without sprint.

As for the ground pound toggle, that would be pretty convenient option for those who don’t ground pound as often. It would also be nice to separate the ground pound button from melee. Map it to something else.

> 2717573882290912;7:
> > 2533274795515722;3:
> > > 2533274808210415;2:
> > > There should be an option to turn off every ability, I think. I know there was in the beta. I turned off the aim-hover thing in the beta.
> >
> >
> > that i have turned off since day one. you can turn off the hovering in retail. and if you toggle off sprint lets say you get a base movement increase to compensate but not full sprint speed like half or so
>
>
> I disagree with your suggestion for sprint. If you turn it off, you shouldn’t get any speed increase to compensate. Your just playing without sprint.
>
> As for the ground pound toggle, that would be pretty convenient option for those who don’t ground pound as often. It would also be nice to separate the ground pound button from melee. Map it to something else.

I have died so many times just from going to ninja someone like in h2 or h3 and I accidentally activate ground pound. Are they against ninjaing?

> 2533274857405414;5:
> But I don’t see how it’s related to ground pound,

When you hit the melee button while in the air, the melee is delayed because the game is waiting to see if you’re gonna hold the melee button for a ground pound.

Having that delay is the only way the game can distinguish between a tap(melee) and a hold(groundpound).

If 343 could add an option to disable groundpound and the delay, then it wouldn’t be a problem for people like me who don’t really groundpound but like to jump over players and melee the top of their head

Or they could just remap it to the “action/reload” button.

> 2533274866682248;10:
> Or they could just remap it to the “action/reload” button.

Is ground pound on every controller setup on the melee button?

> 2533274820441404;11:
> > 2533274866682248;10:
> > Or they could just remap it to the “action/reload” button.
>
>
> Is ground pound on every controller setup on the melee button?

Yes