Any way to remove all these req packs?

I don’t know if any of you saw my post a few weeks ago about how I accidentally bought $100 of reqs by clicking the wrong button.

But it got refunded, but now I have 46 reqs on my account that I don’t want. (I used one a week after they told me I shouldn’t be able to use it, just to see if they were right.)

I don’t think it’s right to have all this crap I didn’t really buy. Plus, I enjoy trying to earn my stuff through the req points system, it’s more fun than being handed 47 gold packs.

Ive tried Xbox support a ton of times, but none of then have been able to solve it so far. Is there any possible way to contact 343i about this issue or delete them from my account without spending them? Any potential solutions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks yall.

Whats wrong with you man ?

> 2535467159460401;2:
> Whats wrong with you man ?

Very helpful.

Yea open them

I know it may seem wrong, but I think it may just be most convenient for everyone involved for you to just use them. It’s nice that you want to be fair about it, but I’m pretty sure if you got in touch with someone they’d just say you should use them.

> 2533274818120721;3:
> > 2535467159460401;2:
> > Whats wrong with you man ?
>
>
> Very helpful.

Haha sorry. They are basically giving them to you. You received your money, its not like they are going to charge you again. Halo with a conscience lol

> 2535467159460401;6:
> > 2533274818120721;3:
> > > 2535467159460401;2:
> > > Whats wrong with you man ?
> >
> >
> > Very helpful.
>
>
> Haha sorry. They are basically giving them to you. You received your money, its not like they are going to charge you again. Halo with a conscience lol

Thing is that I don’t want them. I know it probably sounds stupid, but if I use all of them, I’ll pretty much have nothing left to look forward to unlocking as far as permanents go. That’s sorta the fun for me. So if I can get them removed, id like to do it. Hell, if we could gift req packs, I’d start giving them away.

Sounds like they cant take them back man. I would just open them. Enjoy them. Actually just save them when the next update comes out and start getting some of those reqs unlocked.

Maybe you can contact support to transfer them to me? :wink:

> 2533274818120721;7:
> > 2535467159460401;6:
> > > 2533274818120721;3:
> > > > 2535467159460401;2:
> > > > Whats wrong with you man ?
> > >
> > >
> > > Very helpful.
> >
> >
> > Haha sorry. They are basically giving them to you. You received your money, its not like they are going to charge you again. Halo with a conscience lol
>
>
> Thing is that I don’t want them. I know it probably sounds stupid, but if I use all of them, I’ll pretty much have nothing left to look forward to unlocking as far as permanents go. That’s sorta the fun for me. So if I can get them removed, id like to do it. Hell, if we could gift req packs, I’d start giving them away.

Use them

Unlocking stuff is more frustrating then you think.

Seriously, you could waste hours just to get one uncommon chest piece you want, or in my case weeks (I’m after the viper set)

Open them, then sell the gear each time you open them.

Will only work for disposable items but at least it gets rid of them out of your ‘to open’ list.

OR just wait until you have 120000 req points and pretend those points went to the packs. Then just always keep 120000 in your bank?

I’d use them. There are like 190 helmets, 190 armors, a few hundred emblems, all those boosts and junk. You might get some good stuff but the req system is full of fluff. You won’t unlock everything with $100 worth of packs.

I actually get where you are coming from. It is fun to grind and unlock things sometimes. I wish I had a solution for you

> 2533274818120721;7:
> > 2535467159460401;6:
> > > 2533274818120721;3:
> > > > 2535467159460401;2:
> > > > Whats wrong with you man ?
> > >
> > >
> > > Very helpful.
> >
> >
> > Haha sorry. They are basically giving them to you. You received your money, its not like they are going to charge you again. Halo with a conscience lol
>
>
> Thing is that I don’t want them. I know it probably sounds stupid, but if I use all of them, I’ll pretty much have nothing left to look forward to unlocking as far as permanents go. That’s sorta the fun for me. So if I can get them removed, id like to do it. Hell, if we could gift req packs I’d start giving them away.

Trust me unless you’ve opened 130+ silvers and ATLEAST 100+ golds. Your nowhere near unlocking everything.

Well you did get refunded, so technically you can say you made it to 100% completion without buying any reqs with real money. In regards to not having anything to look forward to, 47 req packs is nothing compared to everything there is to unlock, an then you can start saving for the months of added reqs to come.

I think the general consensus is to open them, and I believe yall have good reasoning. I’m going to give support one more go, and if nothing works, Merry Christmas to me.

Thanks yall.