Any Warzone players?

I’ve just gotten back to playing Halo 5, and the first thing I do is go to Warzone, since it’s such a great game mode. And, um, where is everybody? I’m in the U.S. and my search preference is expanded and I still can’t find any match! Is it dead? That would kind of suck since I really liked this game mode…

Waaaaaay too many sweats and teams to enjoy a casual game of warzone so I stopped playing. Not fun facing people spamming camos and vehicles lol

Warzone suffers alot from Premade teams, tryhards, quick-core players and so on these days, so there is not much left to come back to. I myself prefered Warzone in H5 but now in order to get my XP for 152, i have to stay on WZFF or the dried out Arena experience. Boy i can’t wait for a fresh start…

There’s still a lot of people that play Warzone however it’s mostly pre made fireteams and sweats at this point. Unless you’re playing in a squad I’d avoid the mode now. Gets a bit too ridiculous.

Playing as a solo player can take a while to get a match. If you’re in a Fireteam you’ll probably have better luck getting into a game.

> 2535422572072100;2:
> Waaaaaay too many sweats and teams to enjoy a casual game of warzone so I stopped playing. Not fun facing people spamming camos and vehicles lol

Yep. This is why i stick to firefight. No runnin into try hards gangin up on solo players, just teamwork. Arena social can be bad at times too but not like Warzone.

i just got back to H5 and cant find in warzone queue and when I find a match its against a pre made so im sticking to Firefight

Not sure why everyone’s having issues with finding FF matches and getting in. I play usually by myself and have never had any issues. Granted I’m not usually as good as everyone else so I’m usually last on the scoreboard. But that’s ok… easy XP to help on my journey to 152… anyone ever wants to team up… add me and if you see me playing, hit me up… I’m always down for company…

WZ/WZ Assault rarely populated like they use to be about a year or two ago. Back then as soon as you tried, you got into a match quickly. Now your only hope is WZ FF. If that ever dries up, then you figure H5 is pretty much dead at that point. WZ FF seems to be the most popular map now by far.