Any US western team/company?

I’m looking for team/company from westen US I’m located in Arizona so I won’t play with lag, also I want a cool group with big goals and competitive plans

Line Ark is currently comprised of two players (with intention to grow, of course). We’re from California and Arizona, so lag will be pretty much nonexistent. We’re planning on doing pretty much everything: forge, PvP, campaign, and warzone. We’ll mostly play evenings and weekends though, so if that works with your schedule, feel free to join :smiley:

> 2533274844748648;1:
> I’m looking for team/company from westen US I’m located in Arizona so I won’t play with lag, also I want a cool group with big goals and competitive plans

you are welcome to join my company, we are a military/veteran based company but is open to civilians also. with that being said my company will be bound to have all types of people from all over the U.S. and even the world depending where some people are stationed at. if you would like to join, let me know and ill be sure to invite you.