Any updates yet?

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any potential balancing changes or anything. The 343i silence is so disheartening I wish the community acted more appropriately so 343i would communicate more…

Ske7ch said we won’t have a balance update till later in June. Currently the team is working hard on the two new leaders and is trying to juggle balancing.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Ske7ch said we won’t have a balance update till later in June. Currently the team is working hard on the two new leaders and is trying to juggle balancing.

2 leaders? Are we gonna have 2 leaders at once?

> 2533274834199344;1:
> Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any potential balancing changes or anything. The 343i silence is so disheartening I wish the community acted more appropriately so 343i would communicate more…

…I hate that argument,so the community should remain silent if the developer doesn’t know how to handle a video game franchise? If your fine with the current gaming status quo then that’s on you,but me and many others are NOT going to remain quiet

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2533274834199344;1:
> > Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any potential balancing changes or anything. The 343i silence is so disheartening I wish the community acted more appropriately so 343i would communicate more…
>
> …I hate that argument,so the community should remain silent if the developer doesn’t know how to handle a video game franchise? If your fine with the current gaming status quo then that’s on you,but me and many others are NOT going to remain quiet

Well I hate that argument. The community shouldn’t make false accusations (false advertising, lying, poor customer support, etc) and complain about things that aren’t necessarily true.

You and those many others don’t have to remain quiet. That’s what these forums are for. You’ll see several others on here trying to be productive and state opinions in a constructive manner that I believe are helping the devs/343 make decisions (i.e. Breezystarfish, legofan, OG from this OP, etc are those that come to mind). It’s the nonconstructive criticism, whining, complaining, and false accusations that have caused this.

Obviously there are several different types of people in the community and I believe what the OP is trying to say is that it’s a shame that one of those different groups of people has ruined it for the rest of us.

I too wish there were more updates on patches, however it’s nice to be able to read/discuss more about the game and strategies than be consumed by the thousands of posts complaining/whining when a patch communication comes out…

> 2533274817051955;3:
> > 2533274927740213;2:
> > Ske7ch said we won’t have a balance update till later in June. Currently the team is working hard on the two new leaders and is trying to juggle balancing.
>
> 2 leaders? Are we gonna have 2 leaders at once?

Yes sir, June will have two leaders dropping that month

> 2533274802796519;5:
> > 2533274830166194;4:
> > > 2533274834199344;1:
> > > Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any potential balancing changes or anything. The 343i silence is so disheartening I wish the community acted more appropriately so 343i would communicate more…
> >
> > …I hate that argument,so the community should remain silent if the developer doesn’t know how to handle a video game franchise? If your fine with the current gaming status quo then that’s on you,but me and many others are NOT going to remain quiet
>
> Well I hate that argument. The community shouldn’t make false accusations (false advertising, lying, poor customer support, etc) and complain about things that aren’t necessarily true.
>
> You and those many others don’t have to remain quiet. That’s what these forums are for. You’ll see several others on here trying to be productive and state opinions in a constructive manner that I believe are helping the devs/343 make decisions (i.e. Breezystarfish, legofan, OG from this OP, etc are those that come to mind). It’s the nonconstructive criticism, whining, complaining, and false accusations that have caused this.
>
> Obviously there are several different types of people in the community and I believe what the OP is trying to say is that it’s a shame that one of those different groups of people has ruined it for the rest of us.
>
> I too wish there were more updates on patches, however it’s nice to be able to read/discuss more about the game and strategies than be consumed by the thousands of posts complaining/whining when a patch communication comes out…

Or worse still when a new leader doesn’t get released strait away. That’s when things really kick off. But yeah its the same people who cried over colony and Johnson is why 343 is keeping quiet. That way they can’t be moaned at for not doing what these “people” expect. Still I’m having a good laugh as by throwing their toys out of the pram they’ve made it even worse for themselves.