Any true halo fans around here?

Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?

I can’t be the only one.

> Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
>
>
> I can’t be the only one.

You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach’s story which truly broke canon.

No you’re not the only one. I’ve loved all the halo games and books. The people that are really enjoying the halo franchise are probably too busy playing it to complain on these forums.

Yes, I am a true fan of the real Halo series. Reach and H4 are not Halo.

> > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> >
> >
> > I can’t be the only one.
>
> You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.

I would say “refined” the canon.

Yea dude. Halo reach was terrible.

> > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > >
> > >
> > > I can’t be the only one.
> >
> > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
>
> I would say “refined” the canon.

Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.

I’d love to know when people realize this is an actual link above.

> > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > >
> > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> >
> > I would say “refined” the canon.
>
> Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.

Consider yourself started.

> > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > >
> > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > >
> > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> >
> > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
>
> Consider yourself started.

Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.

Broke canon?

Duno the retconed cannon to make it fit.

Now it’s cannon.

If you know anything about cannon it changes.

If you are familiar with 40k you would know this.
(Khorn knights trololol)

Broken canon aside, I did enjoy Reach. While the story conflicted with a lot of “The Fall of Reach”, the gameplay was solid and I enjoyed playing it.

Halo Wars was a low point, but not because of the game itself so much as RTS on consoles just doesn’t work. I still enjoyed the story and truly enjoyed most of the characters (except know-it-all lady scientist, but that was kinda the point). And lets not forget that Halo Wars has one of the all time best Halo cutscenes ever made (search Halo Wars: Monsters on YouTube if you don’t know what I mean).

So yeah, I’ve enjoyed all things Halo. Even when there are things I don’t like about the games (like a lot of Halo 4 stuff), they are all still a lot more good than bad.

> > > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > > >
> > > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > > >
> > > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> > >
> > > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
> >
> > Consider yourself started.
>
> Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.

Whats broken about it? Your trying to avoid the question.

> > > > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > > > >
> > > > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
> > >
> > > Consider yourself started.
> >
> > Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.
>
> Whats broken about it? Your trying to avoid the question.

Oh, no no no. You need to explain to ME, convince ME and many other community members why it <mark>didn’t</mark> break canon, or rather as you put it- it was “refined”.

> > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> >
> >
> > I can’t be the only one.
>
> You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.

You must be new to Halo… It didn’t break any canon, read the books and be enlightened…

@RecallAP

I believe Reach had every right to break canon. It was a prequel. It didn’t follow the Chief’s life. Plus, for all the amazing things that Bungie has done for us over the years, they had every right to change up your so called “canon”.

For the record, I by no means think it did break the canon. There was this tiny little book written entitled Halo:Reach, published long before the game was released. Maybe take your “legitimate” issues up with them; the creators of the Reach story.

> > > > > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> > > > >
> > > > > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
> > > >
> > > > Consider yourself started.
> > >
> > > Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.
> >
> > Whats broken about it? Your trying to avoid the question.
>
> Oh, no no no. You need to explain to ME, convince ME and many other community members why it <mark>didn’t</mark> break canon, or rather as you put it- it was “refined”.

Nope thats your job. Your the mad one.

> > > > > > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
> > > > >
> > > > > Consider yourself started.
> > > >
> > > > Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.
> > >
> > > Whats broken about it? Your trying to avoid the question.
> >
> > Oh, no no no. You need to explain to ME, convince ME and many other community members why it <mark>didn’t</mark> break canon, or rather as you put it- it was “refined”.
>
> Nope thats your job. Your the mad one.

Wow, I have nothing to say to you if you didn’t even bother taking a look at the link.

> > > > > > > > Am I the only one that has enjoyed every single halo game so far , even halo wars and reach ?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I can’t be the only one.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You’d be drowned in delusions if you truly loved Halo: Reach which truly broke canon.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I would say “refined” the canon.
> > > > >
> > > > > Don’t even get me started on anything but broken canon.
> > > >
> > > > Consider yourself started.
> > >
> > > Alright, try me. Explain all these refined canonical developments. Don’t use any b.s. to cover any obvious errors.
> >
> > Whats broken about it? Your trying to avoid the question.
>
> Oh, no no no. You need to explain to ME, convince ME and many other community members why it <mark>didn’t</mark> break canon, or rather as you put it- it was “refined”.

If you’re claiming it’s broken canon, explain yourself or leave. Stop trolling…

@RecallAP

Yep LOVED every halo game

I’m right there with you.