Any tips on beating all the campaign legendary?

Right now I’m kinda stuck on the 3rd mission of halo ce. I’ve been using the pp and magnum. I’ve also been using old graphics for elite shields. So any other tips?

On the truth and reconciliation the sniper is your best friend,and the marines can help if you keep enough alive

I’ve done them all on legendary if you want I could hop on and help you

Legendary is all about practice, knowing the level, and if you need visual guidance Halo Completionist on youtube has great guides for speed running on Legendary, LASO, Par Score. All of which will still help on just a regular Legendary play through. I could write out some guides but seeing someone perform it is just easier to understand IMO. My advice is to get good with that sniper rifle and try to optimize your ammo the best you can, you’ll want to carry that through most of the level.

Noob combo is your best friend.

Some basic tips for H1 legendary: the plasma pistol + human pistol combo is your best friend. When not charging it, it’s better than the plasma rifle and has more ammo. Marines are useless unless they have a sniper rifle. I find that killing all the grunts first, then the jackals, make it easier to deal with elites once you’ve taken out their back up. Once you get to levels with the flood, the best weapon combo is now plasma pistol + shotgun (especially on the library). The non charged plasma pistol is just op and melts everything except vehicles. Legendary is mostly practice, trial and error, and memorizing which area have which nemies. I really recommend playing on normal, beat every level, then again on heroic, so you can work your way up to legendary. It’s a challenge even for experienced players because it usually means that little mistakes that you can get away with on lower difficulties, are unforgiving on legendary. If you want add me and I’ll do co-op legendary on any game (I haven’t beat them all yet, but I did on the 360 and orignials). In H1, 3, ODST and 4, legendary is much easier in co-op

Bandanna is your friend (If you can even use it in HCE. I’m not sure if it can be used in any game or just H2A)

i personally use the PP and sniper. then again i can quickly tap the trigger so it sorta more looks like a machine gun. i use that to take care of grunts and jackles, and elites if i need to at close range. beyond that sniper the elites from afar to make the grunts run away in fear.

as everyone else has said though, speedrunning guides can and will be your friend in this case

> 2533275007059966;7:
> Bandanna is your friend (If you can even use it in HCE. I’m not sure if it can be used in any game or just H2A)

Cheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat

You need to be familiar with the levels. Also, noob combo will help tremendously. But move slow and try to either kill everything in your path or, follow speed running guides which will help you clear some hard areas easily. Naked Eli has some great vids that I used when going for the 3 hour achievements.

get a friend that is willing to go through it with you. Play halo 2 first. that one will be the hardest to complete and take your time. Enjoy it for what it is. funny things will happen with your friends and enjoy them when they happen. Something like this might happen and you will laugh at it later

You need to play the game on normal first to know where enemies will spawn at & what directions will they come from. Its like practice, if you do that than legendary will be easy, your best friend is plasma pistol & the magnum, or it can be sniper, rocket, shotgun. Also take it nice & slow, don’t rush(especially on library), if you do it will get you killed faster & stay at a great distance from the enemy as much as possible, don’t be a fool & try to think your superman & think you can take them all on yourself(unless your really good at the game & can take on more than one enemy at once with one or two clips). I have a lot of experience on legendary, I can complete all of them on legendary in a weekend, but I’m lazy to do it. I have a lot of tips for legendary.

Use grunt funeral skull in CE as well as piñata.

These will help you out a lot.

> 2535441440945866;2:
> On the truth and reconciliation the sniper is your best friend,and the marines can help if you keep enough alive

This, for the particular mission you’re on, if you’ve already dropped the sniper before entering the ship, just restart the mission. Seriously. You NEED that thing once you’re inside the ship.

> 2533274912044273;5:
> Noob combo is your best friend.

And patience, patience, patience.

For the most part stay as far back as possible and take out enemies from as far away as possible. Go slow, take your time, and don’t take unnecessary risks.

Also, know the levels like the back of your hand. There are plenty of guides on YouTube that give detailed advice for each level as well.

Do it with some buddies, screw doing these campaigns solo, not worth

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

> 2533274796134361;16:
> For the most part stay as far back as possible and take out enemies from as far away as possible. Go slow, take your time, and don’t take unnecessary risks.
> Also, know the levels like the back of your hand. There are plenty of guides on YouTube that give detailed advice for each level as well.

Also, play consecutive and be careful were you peak. Look up some peedrunning guides and see if you can do some of their tricks

> 2533274980984905;15:
> > 2533274912044273;5:
> > Noob combo is your best friend.
>
>
> And patience, patience, patience.

The Noob combo lives on in the campaign, it is viable in nearly all missions in all campaigns.

> 2533274818084099;13:
> Use grunt funeral skull in CE as well as piñata.
> These will help you out a lot.

I think doing that does not allow you to get achievments