Any tips for using sniper in FFA?

I do well with it in other game modes but in FFA I’m always running into someone at close range while trying to snipe someone else (I only hit about 1/10 noscopes) or snuck up on when I find a good spot to snipe from. I see other people do well with it so I know I’m missing something.

I’d say to set up in a spot for a few kills if it has a good sight line and then rotate to somewhere else. People are gonna collapse on you if you stay in a spot for too long, and I think it would be better to just have your main weapon out while moving since it’s unlikely that you’re gonna no scope someone if they surprise you. Another method would be to just waste as much ammo before you die which could include trying to no scope them or just jump off the map so they can’t get it.

I find most arena maps are extremely small to have a sniper. Maps like narrows, pit, even contruct were much better suited for the sniper.

But i guess the smaller maps make it easier to counter

> 2727626560040591;2:
> I’d say to set up in a spot for a few kills if it has a good sight line and then rotate to somewhere else. People are gonna collapse on you if you stay in a spot for too long, and I think it would be better to just have your main weapon out while moving since it’s unlikely that you’re gonna no scope someone if they surprise you. Another method would be to just waste as much ammo before you die which could include trying to no scope them or just jump off the map so they can’t get it.

This is some of the best advice you’ll get. I almost never have time to scope in in FFA so hop into a game of customs with a friend and do no scopes only. I did that with I few friends and you can see the results in my clips. However, just because of how confident I am I leave my sniper out as a main weapon, it also scares other players sometimes if not… they regret it. And on maps like Mercy if you use the snipe right the game is yours. If your good enough you can stay top mid with it almost the entire game. If you aren’t that good (like me) I choose to go red street (though you can choose blue) and snipe anyone going down through there.

Git gud (aka practise). Halo 5’s sniper is quite easy to get snapshots on when you spend enough time using it. There’s little to no opportunities to use a Sniper in FFA as a Sniper is meant to be used, so snapshots are the way to go.

Also that’s a hell of a gamertag, OP. Respect

I normally don’t pick up snipers in FFA. People collapse easily. I mean its ok for 1 or 2 kills. Harder to use when everyone is your enemy. Better off with rockets or scatty tbh. Do what you want though.

Only tips I can give you is be conservative and rotate wiith it.

This is extremely basic advice but

• Use active camo. - change your sniping position every now and again. - ALWAYS check you motion tracker.

> 2535443192711420;7:
> This is extremely basic advice but
> - Use active camo. - change your sniping position every now and again. - ALWAYS check you motion tracker.

There is no map with active camo and sniper in FFA. That I know of.