Any tips at performing better in multi-player

I’ve been frustrating lately over multiplayer. Either I’m just really bad at the game or everyone else is really good. I’m not saying I’m the best player ever but in past games I do much better than in H5. Recently I switched to Recon controls instead of default and I’ve noticed that I’m doing better. Anybody that has some advice would be appreciated.

Make every shot count, dont freak out. And try to imagine in advance what the oponnent is going to do or where the other team is going to respawn. Also super important keep control of the power weapons.

boring answer but the only way to get better is practice. and lots of it

As BLACK HiTmaN Mx already stated, dont freak out. I cant tell you how many Perfect kills i get while they spam out 6 or 7 shots. i just try to practice aiming by not worrying about my win or lossing in casual gameplay and in arena i try to win by pacing.

Then again my playstyle is passive aggressive to begin with.

Play octagon. Friend me and if we are on at the same time I will invite you or vice versa and we can play it. Octagon helps you work on your shot, reaction time, and your strafe. Also, we could get in a party and I will give you some settings tips :slight_smile:

Have patience. You will get better on your own, just give it time.

I’ll make sure to try these suggestions thanks

> 2533274924401014;5:
> Play octagon. Friend me and if we are on at the same time I will invite you or vice versa and we can play it. Octagon helps you work on your shot, reaction time, and your strafe. Also, we could get in a party and I will give you some settings tips :slight_smile:

Thanks man.

Remember, aiming in Halo 5 is more left stick aiming than right stick.

Grab a friend, and go into octagon. Practice makes perfect.

Just for reference, my settings are 2.5/2,5/2 with 0 deadzones. If you want to connect more shots, it’s always better to have a lower sensitivity.

Don’t die.

And stick to teammates for fire supremacy.

Play the Campaign on Legendary, learn your weapons and how to use them the proper way.

I play claw on fishstick, my settings are 1 horizontal 2.5 vertical, 3 accel and 0 deadzones

Pace your shots and tap fire with auto weapons, also don’t sprint unless necessary keep yur guard up and your guns ready to fire every time you round a corner.

Halo 5 is very team oriented. Use the buddy system. Even when I solo queue I stick next to one of the people I’m matched with. 2 lines of fire are better than one.

Also make sure to learn how to play with all of the loadouts, for if you run out of ammo, chances are you’ll be picking up one.

> 2533274797091891;2:
> Make every shot count, dont freak out. And try to imagine in advance what the oponnent is going to do or where the other team is going to respawn. Also super important keep control of the power weapons.

This,

I am by no means an expert, but I wholly recommend concentrating when shooting.

Make every shot count and don’t panic.

> 2533274856540373;1:
> I’ve been frustrating lately over multiplayer. Either I’m just really bad at the game or everyone else is really good. I’m not saying I’m the best player ever but in past games I do much better than in H5. Recently I switched to Recon controls instead of default and I’ve noticed that I’m doing better. Anybody that has some advice would be appreciated.

Yes. Make the switch to Bumper Jumper. I used recon for years but I kept hitting a ceiling. I asked some Onyx players and looked up the settings my favorite pros used and finally jsut made the switch to Bumper Jumper. Night and Day difference friend. it took me like 3 days but well worth it. Would never go back.

Also some Astros and a mixamp with 7.1 surround sound make locating the enemy much easier.

> 2533274858329100;17:
> > 2533274856540373;1:
> > I’ve been frustrating lately over multiplayer. Either I’m just really bad at the game or everyone else is really good. I’m not saying I’m the best player ever but in past games I do much better than in H5. Recently I switched to Recon controls instead of default and I’ve noticed that I’m doing better. Anybody that has some advice would be appreciated.
>
>
> Yes. Make the switch to Bumper Jumper. I used recon for years but I kept hitting a ceiling. I asked some Onyx players and looked up the settings my favorite pros used and finally jsut made the switch to Bumper Jumper. Night and Day difference friend. it took me like 3 days but well worth it. Would never go back.
>
> Also some Astros and a mixamp with 7.1 surround sound make locating the enemy much easier.

Yeah. I’ve been using my headset lately to help me out. Last night I went back to default controls but I’m probably going to go back to recon. I’ll have to take a look at bumper jumper.

If your a new player at Halo then in team games, stick with at least 1-2 of your team mates. Play game modes like swat, grifball, and infection. They tought me mechanics of the game like- how to aim for the head, how to counter energy swords with standard weapons, how to use energy swords and gravity hammers, and how to team play.

> 2533274858329100;17:
> > 2533274856540373;1:
> > I’ve been frustrating lately over multiplayer. Either I’m just really bad at the game or everyone else is really good. I’m not saying I’m the best player ever but in past games I do much better than in H5. Recently I switched to Recon controls instead of default and I’ve noticed that I’m doing better. Anybody that has some advice would be appreciated.
>
>
> Yes. Make the switch to Bumper Jumper. I used recon for years but I kept hitting a ceiling. I asked some Onyx players and looked up the settings my favorite pros used and finally jsut made the switch to Bumper Jumper. Night and Day difference friend. it took me like 3 days but well worth it. Would never go back.
>
> Also some Astros and a mixamp with 7.1 surround sound make locating the enemy much easier.

Bumper jumper is where its at! I can never go back to other settings