Any thoughts on returning or new characters?

Within the Halo Universe there are numerous characters that have played minor and major roles in the story, regardless of their position seeing some of these characters return in Halo 5 Guardians, or even just another Halo related thing(Comics,Books,films, etc) would be great! For example the remaining Spartans making at least appearances would just be great, just because there are so few Spartan IIs and IIIs remaining. In Halo Escalation the Didact was killed by Chief, but i am unsure of what character could now take his place. Personally i would like to see a giant amount of characters make appearances just because of how big the Halo Universe is and what it would be like for all these different characters to interact with each other, but I think I’m too ahead of myself.
So my question still remains, what thoughts do you have on the Characters that could possibly show up in Halo 5, or any other Halo related thing?

I would like to see the surviving members of Blue team ( Kelly, Linda and Fred ). I haven’t read the books but to my knowledge they are major characters in every book they have been in and they appeared in Escalation so it makes a lot of sense for them to be in Halo 5.

I find it kind of funny how a character as big as the Didact was killed off in a comic, not the actual game…

Anyway, I would love to see the crew of the Spirit of Fire return. I also would like Mendicant Bias appear in the games, other than through terminals.

sof crew

> 2533274842478290;3:
> I find it kind of funny how a character as big as the Didact was killed off in a comic, not the actual game…
>
> Anyway, I would love to see the crew of the Spirit of Fire return. I also would like Mendicant Bias appear in the games, other than through terminals.

The Didact was composed, not killed.

Sure the Didact is not dead, just was composed. He is my favourite character of the Saga (And the Arbiter) and I hope see him back. Also the Arbiter after see the Halo 2 Anniversary Prologue…I hope see him too lol.
I also like to see Mendicant Bias and characters like the Master Builder or the Iso-Didact(If he is not the Master Chief :wink: ) but these characters are difficult to see I know…

> 2533274907934539;5:
> > 2533274842478290;3:
> > I find it kind of funny how a character as big as the Didact was killed off in a comic, not the actual game…
> >
> > Anyway, I would love to see the crew of the Spirit of Fire return. I also would like Mendicant Bias appear in the games, other than through terminals.
>
>
> The Didact was composed, not killed.

I thought that he was literally vaporized in halo escalation?

> 2533274885566464;6:
> Sure the Didact is not dead, just was composed. He is my favourite character of the Saga (And the Arbiter) and I hope see him back. Also the Arbiter after see the Halo 2 Anniversary Prologue…I hope see him too lol.
> I also like to see Mendicant Bias and characters like the Master Builder or the Iso-Didact(If he is not the Master Chief :wink: ) but these characters are difficult to see I know…

Seeing Mendicant Bias would be awesome, but he is corrupted, would be nice to see how things play out. I don’t think iso didact is actually Masterchief, just the imprint thing from him may be in Chief

> 2533274842478290;3:
> I find it kind of funny how a character as big as the Didact was killed off in a comic, not the actual game…
>
> Anyway, I would love to see the crew of the Spirit of Fire return. I also would like Mendicant Bias appear in the games, other than through terminals.

Spirit of Fire making a return would be amazing, halo escalation was kind of irritating because it had it show up for a little bit and everyone was gone man and that stupid flood spore running about

i really want master chiefs old squad to return ingame and play a big role. it would be badass to see chief, samn, linda and the others to tear -Yoink- up

Zombie Johnson.

Check out the thread I made about this very topic has all my ideas and some other people’s as well. -------->Right here!!!

As long as they don’t screw up Halsey in Halo 5, it will be a marked improvement over their recent fiction.

Wait, isn’t Mendicant Bias was dead? He was on the Dreadnought when it crashed, so I assume he would have been obliterated like the rest of the ship. Or perhaps, before the ship crashed, he uploaded himself into the Chief’s armor, and has hid deep in there from Cortana since the events of Halo 3…

> 2533274812652989;13:
> As long as they don’t screw up Halsey in Halo 5, it will be a marked improvement over their recent fiction.

Halsey-Chief romance from Halo Legends? Anyone? Hehehehehehe

> 2533274867157068;14:
> Wait, isn’t Mendicant Bias was dead? He was on the Dreadnought when it crashed, so I assume he would have been obliterated like the rest of the ship. Or perhaps, before the ship crashed, he uploaded himself into the Chief’s armor, and has hid deep in there from Cortana since the events of Halo 3…

Fragmented piece of it was on the ship apparently. The ‘real’ version of him was buried in the sand as a punishment for betraying the Forerunners.