Any teams heading in to get DLC achievements?

I need most of the anniversary achievements, mostly the ones revolving around infection games that don’t exist in the anniversary playlists and a few defiant achievements oh and a couple noble.

If anyone has a team going for these I’ll be available just message me, I get a bunch of random friend requests so please message if you want this recruit.

Gamertag: Leon Techno

These are the achievements I need and I’m willing to help others with other achievements and wont drop out without good reason.(more co-operative than most)

like_Candy from a Baby
Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Offensive Driver
Noble 1: Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game.

Don’t Touch That!
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock
Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone
Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Emergency Room
Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.

Stick it to the Man!
Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

Dive Bomber
Anniversary: Perform a Beat Down on an enemy player while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game.

From Hell’s Heart
Anniversary: Kill an enemy with their own Plasma Grenade that is stuck to you in a matchmade game.

Candy from a Baby
Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Offensive Driver
Noble 1: Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game.

Don’t Touch That!
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock
Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone
Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Emergency Room
Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.

Stick it to the Man!
Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

Dive Bomber
Anniversary: Perform a Beat Down on an enemy player while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game.

From Hell’s Heart
Anniversary: Kill an enemy with their own Plasma Grenade that is stuck to you in a matchmade game.

At the very least if anyone can point me in the right directions, for the best playlists to get these odd VERY UNCOMMON matches needed for the achievements.

I haven’t been trying to get these by I might be able to help.

Candy from a baby- SWAT wait for stockpile gametype
Offensive driver- Multi team wait for rocket race
Dont touch that- Squad DLC wait for 1 flag CTF
Paper beats rock- Squad DLC
All Alone- Infection wait for Uplink
Emergency room- Anniversary FFA
Stick it to the man- Anniversary BTB
Dive Bomber- Anniversary FFA
From hells heart- Anniversary FFA