Any small clans out there?

Looking to join a small (35 members and below) easy-ish clan to join, preferably one with members who are 14+ have mics, are not TOO competitive, have a site, like to have gaming nights, have somewhat of a structured ranking system, are colonel or above. A start up clan would be cool too :slight_smile: contact me on this thread only.

> Looking to join a small (35 members and below) easy-ish clan to join, preferably one with members who are 14+ have mics, are not TOO competitive, have a site, like to have gaming nights, have somewhat of a structured ranking system, are colonel or above. A start up clan would be cool too :slight_smile: contact me on this thread only.

Hey FirstStealth Im Funkychainsaw08 Founder of the Legendary Fallen Spartans. We are a small clan that has been around for a short period of time now. If you are interested you can visit our website legendaryfallenspartans.weebly.com and fill out the Registration Form and we can get back with you. We have game nights every Friday 7 pm CT 8 pm ET. So if it sounds good to you check it out.

Well I think you might be interested in the Worldwide Offensive Logistics Force (W.O.L.F to most). We’re a casual clan with about 15-20 members, we don’t really have a schedule as such. We’ll just play together on most nights depending on whatever everyone is feeling like. We’re not going to persecute and excommunicate you if you so much as miss a session with us. We appreciate people like their alone time with Skyrim and Mass Effect. We do have a few proper game nights a month with other clans. If you’re intersted in joining, go and check out our site here or just pop me a private message

we are a start up clan check us out http://s4.zetaboards.com/Here_to_Kill/index/ only 3 members at the moment

Dude, you are what I’ve been waiting for! Check us out: Team Gaming: Halo. We are slightly different than other clans in that we organize our members by giving them tags that display their skills. We emphasize teamwork and respect, and we aren’t so competitive that we forget to have fun- we do have game nights. We’re a small start-up clan and we need members. If that’s what you’re looking for, then we’re perfect. You’re exactly what we need: someone who doesn’t mind joining a small clan and helping them grow. If you’ve got questions, hit me up on XBL at ChrisSonic01.

If you decide not to join (but I really hope you do!), let me know why- we’re always looking to improve.

Your always welcome in my clan the cutie mark crusaders we have clan game nights just about every night only one exception you have to be a brony other than that were fairly small and very like in the community

We are The High Council.

We are a new clan born off the back of a rebellion that resulted in exodus.

We have very few specific rules in order for you to join.

1: You MUST have a working Mic

2:You MUST be 16+

3:No T-Bagging allowed

4:No Intentional Betrayals

5:You MUST play Halo ATLEAST once a week.

We currently have 10 members and are VERY active.

If you are interested then please contact us on our website:

www.thehighcouncilclan.webs.com

Clan Six Feet Under is looking.

Check out our site at www.6feetunder.guildlaunch.com

Or come find any of the people listed below on XBL:

Knifekilljoy69(president)
EataPretzel(Captain)
Crimson YuH Dig(Vice President)
Reverendxnonx(Captain)

Requirements: 15+, working mic, positive K/D and rank of brigadier or higher. Hit us up play some rounds with us and we will see if its a good fit for us and you.

We’re a new and laid back clan. But, when we need something done, we do it right. We’re always recruiting. We have training matches and like having clan battles and of course having fun. We make sure we treat our clan members with respect. Our clan has an organized ranking system. There are five ranks which are Recruit, Corporal, Sergeant, Brigadier, and last but not least General. You can get awesome awards with our award system. If you want to join our clan go to our website at 458 Spartans or send YouxxGotxxOwned a friend request stating that you would like to join. Thank you

> INTRODUCTION

Hello, and welcome to The Forerunner Guard. We are a brand new clan, with about 23 active members. At The Forerunner Guard we have a very unique and original ranking system. Our ranks are color oriented forerunner ranks, along with pre titles that specify accolades you have gotten. We are mature, and like to have fun, as well as play competitively. We are going to be setting up a forging division, and a machinima group. Besides having a forge division, we have squads, and we are currently scheduling clan battles.

> How to Enlist

Step 1. Got to our website, http://forerunnerguard.team-talk.net/forum.
Step 2. Register and create a new account.
Step 3. Go to our Forums page.
Step 4. Scroll down and click on Info and Getting Started.
Step 5. Read each stickied topic in that forum.
Step 6. Click on How to Enlist.
Step 7. Copy and paste the questions and make a new topic in the Enlistments and Registrations forum.
Step 8. Check up on your enlistment, because someone will be approving or denying your enlistment.

> Requirements

-Be at least 14 years of age or older(If you are 14, you must be very mature. If you are not mature and 14, you will not be accepted into the clan.)
-Own a properly functioning headset/mic
-You MUST be mature
-Keep a respectable amount of activity within the Forerunner Guard both on xbox live and the forums.

> Once you are in the clan

You must change your emblem to Drone with no background- Non Toggled
All colors and armor combinations are completely up to you.