Any Resources for Getting Into CE Competitive?

CE has always been my favorite game in the series, whether you chalk it up to nostalgia or the splendidly perfect weapon sandbox/environments, I don’t think I could ever get bored of the campaign. Multiplayer, though I haven’t played much at all, if any, seems to be a different beast entirely, comprised of laughably short TTKs and maps which you can almost completely control… but I’m intrigued. From the grenade volleys people use to send weapons to them to even miniscule things like double melees or quick camo, it seems fulfilling just to learn the facets of each map or enemy. Since CE is launching onto MCC PC after this month and I haven’t had an opportunity to try out CE multiplayer before, are there any resources I could read up on or attempt myself to better myself at the game? Anything can help, I just wanna see to it that I can have loads of fun on a game I already love.

> 2533274986763076;1:
> CE has always been my favorite game in the series, whether you chalk it up to nostalgia or the splendidly perfect weapon sandbox/environments, I don’t think I could ever get bored of the campaign. Multiplayer, though I haven’t played much at all, if any, seems to be a different beast entirely, comprised of laughably short TTKs and maps which you can almost completely control… but I’m intrigued. From the grenade volleys people use to send weapons to them to even miniscule things like double melees or quick camo, it seems fulfilling just to learn the facets of each map or enemy. Since CE is launching onto MCC PC after this month and I haven’t had an opportunity to try out CE multiplayer before, are there any resources I could read up on or attempt myself to better myself at the game? Anything can help, I just wanna see to it that I can have loads of fun on a game I already love.

Probably just see if anyone streams specifically CE, or if there are any multiplayer Youtube video tips or tricks.

CE is a pretty wild game, with a whole lot of archaic mechanics, so there is a lot of things you can delve into. Unless you feel like picking up an Xbox in the interim, those are the tips I would give.

Here’s a bunch of informative resources for competitive play for Halo CE.

Halo CE basics:

Here’s an in-depth resource: Old Halo guide - Google Docs
I’ve been putting together a list of tricks and tips for Halo: CE multiplayer and it ended up a lot bigger than I expected.

> 2533274874709622;4:
> Here’s an in-depth resource: Old Halo guide - Google Docs
> I’ve been putting together a list of tricks and tips for Halo: CE multiplayer and it ended up a lot bigger than I expected.

I had a feeling you’d be here

As for competitive CE. I saw competitive and i clicked this as fast as I could.

#1. Learning the spawn system. Easily, i mean easily you can trap and manipulate the spawn system. I think the guy above has a link somewhere.

#2. Nading weapons and powerups. Very simple to do.

#3 Learning callouts.

#4 Learning your role. Are you a slayer, assiter, etc.

#5 Learn from other people. Study what they have to offer.

These are my 5 tips that I’ve used throughout my competitive play of CE. Man, I used to grind CE on PC so much. It was so much fun bro.