Any Red vs Blue references in the game?

Are there any reference to the web series Red vs Blue? I found none in the campaign, arena, or warzone, please tell me that 343 added some reference to the web series.

(I deleted it because I didn’t read what the thread was)

> 2637152460390817;2:
> The Ghost says “can they see me? I can’t see them!” in a very Caboose-like fashion in Taken King.

lol

Never mind. I was trying to look up if that was an RvB reference in Destiny and it brought this post up for some reason.

You can hold your weapon down. This was added into Halo for RvB specifically in Halo 2 and has stayed in Halo 5.

i feel like this halo was very uneaster eggy didn’t have much stuff like the old ones did, it was all just 343 related stuff like the plushies etc.

In the last mission of campaign, all the cores you have to destroy are listed like Alpha Core, Beta Core, Delta Core, Epsilon Core, etc. This is a reference to all of the A.I. fragments in red vs blue. Caboose be like, (A.I? What does the A stand for?)

> 2533274974081836;5:
> You can hold your weapon down. This was added into Halo for RvB specifically in Halo 2 and has stayed in Halo 5.

That’s not a Red vs Blue reference…