Any real clans out there playing Halo: MCC?

Trying to find my buddy some clan because he doesn’t prefer my own. Any clans playing Halo: MCC that are recruiting?

Tell him he should go check our Revolution of Gaming at www.revolutionofgaming.com or message me on XBL (gamertag is Arbm). We’re a multi-game multi-platform gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We have different brigades for each game/platform. We have been around since 2008 and plan to stay around for a long long time. It’s a great way to meet gamers who love to play as much as you do, and win games (but have fun doing it!)

MSG me if yall need a really good experience player

There are very few “actual” clans left on Xbox Live in general. After Halo 3 most big clans broke up or got taken over by little kids. (RoG is a perfect example of a clan of little kids.)

Well your friend can join Epsilon Fleet. Also I believe we are a real clan on Halo and Xbox. I used to run a clan on Halo Reach but due to the fact I had college I was unable to keep running it. However now that I have more time I can run this clan. Here is what our recruitment flyer looks like at the moment.

> UNSC Epsilon Fleet
>
> http://www.fleetepsilon.forumotion.com
>
> Hey everyone, my name is Darth Baum and I am the Fleet Admiral of UNSC’s Epsilon Fleet. This is a brand new clan for Halo Master Chief Collection. With a vision in mind we hope to create a home for the Competitive, the Casual and the Elite Players. With a great administration team in PERSCOM and great Field Commanders we will become a great clan and you are welcome to join the Fleet!
>
> This clan will be following an UNSC Theme and organization. We will have a similar chain of command as that of the UNSC. In the future there will be ODST and Spartan Units and the possibilities are endless.
>
> If you are interested in joining read below.
>
> What we have to offer;
> - A wonderful website- Forums that are very active- Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)- An intriguing and fascinating ranking system- The chance to lead your own squad if you aspire to lead
> Requirements for Joining
> - Must be 13 years of Age- Must have an Xbox One and Halo MCC- Join the Forums- Be respectful- Have common sense
> With humanity at war against multiple threats The Epsilon Fleet has answered the call. Will you answer the call as well? Will you join one of newest clans and be a critical part in its early success? We will love to have you be part of the Fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time.
>
> With sincere regards,
>
> Darth Baum, Fleet Admiral

I would love to see your friend join our community and have a wonderful Christmas!

> 2533274832924817;5:
> Well your friend can join Epsilon Fleet. Also I believe we are a real clan on Halo and Xbox. I used to run a clan on Halo Reach but due to the fact I had college I was unable to keep running it. However now that I have more time I can run this clan. Here is what our recruitment flyer looks like at the moment.
>
>
>
> > UNSC Epsilon Fleet
> >
> > http://www.fleetepsilon.forumotion.com
> >
> > Hey everyone, my name is Darth Baum and I am the Fleet Admiral of UNSC’s Epsilon Fleet. This is a brand new clan for Halo Master Chief Collection. With a vision in mind we hope to create a home for the Competitive, the Casual and the Elite Players. With a great administration team in PERSCOM and great Field Commanders we will become a great clan and you are welcome to join the Fleet!
> >
> > This clan will be following an UNSC Theme and organization. We will have a similar chain of command as that of the UNSC. In the future there will be ODST and Spartan Units and the possibilities are endless.
> >
> > If you are interested in joining read below.
> >
> > What we have to offer;
> > - A wonderful website
> > - Forums that are very active
> > - Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
> > - An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
> > - The chance to lead your own squad if you aspire to lead
> > Requirements for Joining
> > - Must be 13 years of Age
> > - Must have an Xbox One and Halo MCC
> > - Join the Forums
> > - Be respectful
> > - Have common sense
> > With humanity at war against multiple threats The Epsilon Fleet has answered the call. Will you answer the call as well? Will you join one of newest clans and be a critical part in its early success? We will love to have you be part of the Fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time.
> >
> > With sincere regards,
> >
> > Darth Baum, Fleet Admiral
>
>
> I would love to see your friend join our community and have a wonderful Christmas!

Is a mic required? i’ve 1 year left before i’m 13 so yeah.

> 2533274907841371;6:
> > 2533274832924817;5:
> > Well your friend can join Epsilon Fleet. Also I believe we are a real clan on Halo and Xbox. I used to run a clan on Halo Reach but due to the fact I had college I was unable to keep running it. However now that I have more time I can run this clan. Here is what our recruitment flyer looks like at the moment.
> >
> >
> >
> > > UNSC Epsilon Fleet
> > >
> > > http://www.fleetepsilon.forumotion.com
> > >
> > > Hey everyone, my name is Darth Baum and I am the Fleet Admiral of UNSC’s Epsilon Fleet. This is a brand new clan for Halo Master Chief Collection. With a vision in mind we hope to create a home for the Competitive, the Casual and the Elite Players. With a great administration team in PERSCOM and great Field Commanders we will become a great clan and you are welcome to join the Fleet!
> > >
> > > This clan will be following an UNSC Theme and organization. We will have a similar chain of command as that of the UNSC. In the future there will be ODST and Spartan Units and the possibilities are endless.
> > >
> > > If you are interested in joining read below.
> > >
> > > What we have to offer;
> > > - A wonderful website
> > > - Forums that are very active
> > > - Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
> > > - An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
> > > - The chance to lead your own squad if you aspire to lead
> > > Requirements for Joining
> > > - Must be 13 years of Age
> > > - Must have an Xbox One and Halo MCC
> > > - Join the Forums
> > > - Be respectful
> > > - Have common sense
> > > With humanity at war against multiple threats The Epsilon Fleet has answered the call. Will you answer the call as well? Will you join one of newest clans and be a critical part in its early success? We will love to have you be part of the Fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time.
> > >
> > > With sincere regards,
> > >
> > > Darth Baum, Fleet Admiral
> >
> >
> >
> > I would love to see your friend join our community and have a wonderful Christmas!
>
>
> Is a mic required? i’ve 1 year left before i’m 13 so yeah.

Well you can join the site and everything without a mic I suppose. But it is very preferable that you have a mic when you join the clan. Without a mic it is very hard to work together and of course communicate. Its more fun with more communication!

> 2533274829610030;4:
> There are very few “actual” clans left on Xbox Live in general. After Halo 3 most big clans broke up or got taken over by little kids. (RoG is a perfect example of a clan of little kids.)

The majority of our members are 20 years old+ in the halo brigade and i’m the youngest at 19 years old… So if I’m a little kid, okay. The CoD brigades have a younger age group because thats what the game is aimed for. In the Halo brigade, 99% of our members have been in the Halo scene since Halo: CE’s release. So no, it isn’t a perfect example. There are people who are over 30 and nearing 40 as well. We have a broad spectrum haha. With around 300 in the entire community you can’t expect some younger ages to be a part of the group, even though the majority of us are older.

Do not go to epsilon there lieing cheating scum that stole most my clan by lieing about a war when he messaged about an alliance to meme