Any Problems With Warzone FF?

List all of your problems with war zone firefight here.
One of my problems is that it takes too long to respawn in a match.

Seeing people on round 4 on foot and only a few in standard ghosts.

Another problem:

Round 1: Defend armory with assault rifles and magnums against a hundred soldiers with splinters and knights
Round 2: Destroy 4 mythic Phaetons

> 2533274885952391;3:
> Another problem:
>
> Round 1: Defend armory with assault rifles and magnums against a hundred soldiers with splinters and knights
> Round 2: Destroy 4 mythic Phaetons

IKR. This is really annoying.

The players, honesty.

Most of the time I’m on top of the leaderboard and calling in all my reqs only to lose because 4 or 7 of us don’t know how to call in reqs when fighting a legendary boss.

the timer, still have no idea why this mode has a time limit per round. It’s not necessary at all, regular warzone the timer ticks up in firefight it ticks down. I feel like it’s there because to win you have to use REQs; to get good REQ cards you’ll have to spend money on packs, it’s like some sneaky under handed evil corporate board meeting took place and the time limit was brought up because of some meaningless statistic about how often a player would spend money on gold packs and all the 343i executives clutched their hands menacingly and greedily laughing and laughing and so the time limit was added.

> 2533274809280083;6:
> the timer, still have no idea why this mode has a time limit per round. It’s not necessary at all, regular warzone the timer ticks up in firefight it ticks down. I feel like it’s there because to win you have to use REQs; to get good REQ cards you’ll have to spend money on packs, it’s like some sneaky under handed evil corporate board meeting took place and the time limit was brought up because of some meaningless statistic about how often a player would spend money on gold packs and all the 343i executives clutched their hands menacingly and greedily laughing and laughing and so the time limit was added.

Of course. All they want is money.

Having prometheans spawn on top of you…
The lock-on range of hunters and crawlers… grrr…

Bullet spongy enemies and their leet aimbot aim.

> 2533274885952391;3:
> Another problem:
>
> Round 1: Defend armory with assault rifles and magnums against a hundred soldiers with splinters and knights
> Round 2: Destroy 4 mythic Phaetons

Those damn Phaetons are the bane of my existence! lol