Any predictions for Infinite’s Forge?

I have to say, while I’ve enjoyed the mode since I first got into the series, Halo 5’s Forge got me seriously into it, as in making legit maps instead of just goofing off with friends. As such, I’m really excited to see what’s in store for Infinite’s forge. As long as they continue to allow us to create landscapes and give us a good selection of forge worlds, I’d be happy. Two options I’d like that I don’t know are realistic are a much bigger item cap and customizable AI’s. Although, maybe some form of that is possible since you can set up and train with AI’s at the Academy.

So how about you guys? What would you like to see in Halo Infinite’s Forge?

> 2533274928314136;1:
> So how about you guys? What would you like to see in Halo Infinite’s Forge?

I’d like to see a combination of everything that made the previous Forges (emphasis on 3,5, and Reach) great, but with a couple of additions and features unique to Infinite that are also great.

I just want to see forge in general…

Now that we know that AI bots are coming to multiplayer, I think the chances are very good that AI will be coming to Forge as well. Possibly the entire reason they developed a new engine might have been to overcome the limitation that with the old engine, AI pathfinding had to be worked into the map design itself. If that’s not the case anymore, the sky’s the limit. With Forgeable AI, we could make our own campaign or Firefight missions, and if there’s a customs browser even let strangers play them. The possibilities are endless!

> 2533274961806222;4:
> Now that we know that AI bots are coming to multiplayer, I think the chances are very good that AI will be coming to Forge as well. Possibly the entire reason they developed a new engine might have been to overcome the limitation that with the old engine, AI pathfinding had to be worked into the map design itself. If that’s not the case anymore, the sky’s the limit. With Forgeable AI, we could make our own campaign or Firefight missions, and if there’s a customs browser even let strangers play them. The possibilities are endless!

That sounds awesome

I want to see huge assets so we can stop having box forge maps with obvious forge assets .

Yes, more wall and floor types are always welcome. I love playing on forge maps, but not when they all look like forge maps typically do, as Danumis said.

> 2533274961806222;4:
> Now that we know that AI bots are coming to multiplayer, I think the chances are very good that AI will be coming to Forge as well. Possibly the entire reason they developed a new engine might have been to overcome the limitation that with the old engine, AI pathfinding had to be worked into the map design itself. If that’s not the case anymore, the sky’s the limit. With Forgeable AI, we could make our own campaign or Firefight missions, and if there’s a customs browser even let strangers play them. The possibilities are endless!

That’s the dream. They could even add different types of enemies in the future. Launch would include Banished obviously, but later they could add classic Covenant, Prometheans, Flood, and maybe even Insurgents. If they add AI the skies the limit.

They’ll probably release a video about it some time near the release date. Or maybe it’ll come around after the game is released.

> 2535414479568686;9:
> They’ll probably release a video about it some time near the release date. Or maybe it’ll come around after the game is released.

There’s no way Forge comes out after Infinite’s release, after the game was delayed for an entire year.

It will be here at launch.