Any playlist with ordinance- Team Fiesta

The entire idea just isn’t fair if my personnel ordinance gets needler and the other team gets binary rifle. It’s random and should not be put in Halo 5

You could make the same argument for all weapons that spawn across the map. And it’s not just any weapon. Some weapons don’t spawn on every map. Plus, it allows a team that’s getting pummeled by a spawn camp to get a chance to redeem themselves.

If they suck that bad to get spawned trapped, they don’t deserve ANYTHING

He has a point. Especially as I pointed out in a similar thread, when the game consistantly gives you crap drops in comparison to the enemy team. Ive been given more needlers and concussion rifles in drops than any every other power weapon Ive had combined. And not once been give a shotgun, Ive had to scavenge that off a map drop.

The drops are whack and need re-weighted. Its far far to heavily weighted for needlers and concussion rifles.

> If they suck that bad to get spawned trapped, they don’t deserve ANYTHING

Its not always down to a team “sucking” that they get spawn trapped. JIP, control lag, Lag porting, kit resets, etc all can go against a team from the start. Drops at least give them a fighting chance, or they would if they didnt suck as bad as they do now.

> If they suck that bad to get spawned trapped, they don’t deserve ANYTHING

That’s not true. I’m not a bad player at all, and I’ve been decimated simple because the enemy team managed to get the Incinerator Cannon and the Energy Sword, two weapons that are literally impossible to defend against other than to not engage.

Being spawn trapped == bad team, it just means the other team is either good, or they have power weapons.

If the spawn trappers are so good, then adding an enemy Sniper Ricle to the mix should only supply them with free ammo.

There had to be a built-in reason to make some sepcialization perks useful, like the re-roll and early drop alert. Necessary evil.

Besides, I’m sure ordnance has shifted in your favor at some point.

> > If they suck that bad to get spawned trapped, they don’t deserve ANYTHING
>
> That’s not true. I’m not a bad player at all, and I’ve been decimated simple because the enemy team managed to get the Incinerator Cannon and the Energy Sword, two weapons that are literally impossible to defend against other than to not engage.
>
> Being spawn trapped == bad team, it just means the other team is either good, or they have power weapons.
>
> If the spawn trappers are so good, then adding an enemy Sniper Ricle to the mix should only supply them with free ammo.

It’s not impossible to defend against those weapons if you have two hands and functional thumbs.

Spawn trapping in Halo 4 is impossible. EVERY map has dynamic spawns(lol). Successfully making a push and getting “map control”(practically nonexistent in Halo 4) doesn’t reward you anymore, the other team will just spawn right beside you or behind you or in your base.

There currently isn’t a single playlist that requires more than a minimal amount of team work. Halo 4 is all about randomness and individual skill.