Any planned holdouts on the 360 servers?

The OG Xbox 360 (non-MCC) servers will be shutdown on Thursday the 13th. Literally just a couple more days.

As a final goodbye, I’ve been playing on OG Halo 3, Reach, and 4 the last few days. My Halo: Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 Slim console (that I’ve had since September 2010) died on me recently, so I purchased a used 360 Slim so I can keep playing on. I’ll be fighting on, and remaining as long as possible to be one of the last holdouts even after they shutdown the servers.

Spartans never die. They respawn…

3 Likes

Lol, I think they heard you and shut down the reach servers
As of right now, I cant log on

Are you on a 360? I am, and I went back to the home screen and started again just fine. Fortunately I was able to login to 3, Reach and 4 earlier today. Halo 4 had the lowest population numbers, so I wasn’t very successful in finding much for matches there. But I was able to find a fair amount on 3 and Reach.

I hope they don’t shut down the servers early. I still want to keep fighting on.

1 Like

I logged in and out a bunch of times, got in.
Got disconnected.
Played a couple score attacks.
I haven’t played reach in 948 days.

I’m going to stay on Reach as long as I possibly can

Remember me as NOBLE 7 ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a Noble mission if it were easy. Hit 'em hard, boss.

5 Likes

im playing halo 3 right now, do you just keep re-searching to keep it alive?

I’ve been playing 3, Reach and 4. Mostly Reach. Add me on XBL if you want and we’ll keep fighting on.

I’m unable to play on my 360 due to geographical disposition, however my little sister was trying to get it up and running for one last hurrah but she can’t sign in to my profile for some reason- pretty disappointing but hey, I’ve got the memories. I’m pretty sad and gutted and my sister missed out on the 360 Live experience but she’s going strong in Infinite so that’s something :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s not a lot of information, I’ve been looking around all day today and yesterday looking for information about it. Do we need to start a custom game or something, wouldn’t the time limits for each match end too soon or is there a way to extend it?.???