Any other Oceania players fed up?

Are there any other Oceania players out there who are getting awful connections 9/10? It seems to me that only the american servers are up and I am getting hopelessly outgunned almost every time in one on one encounters with these ridiculously OP automatics.

Anyone else encountered similar situations?

Lol yes. Was head shotting a guy 1v1 with the DMR at range and he smoked me with the AR. I think he was even amazed he got the kill.

> 2533274811430050;2:
> Lol yes. Was head shotting a guy 1v1 with the DMR at range and he smoked me with the AR. I think he was even amazed he got the kill.

I know the feeling. The assault rifle just melts you when they have a good connection

Yep, its more frustrating than fun playing on this much latency.

We need the Australian Data Centres ( I actually think they’re being used, the game just doesn’t prioritise them for us australian players for some reason, it just kicks us back to the American Data Centers and sticks us in matches with Americans.)

343, Please make the matchmaker prioritise connection over search time!

> 2533274805962294;4:
> Yep, its more frustrating than fun playing on this much latency.

My feelings exactly. I don’t find it enjoyable in the slightest just getting unfairly melted every time.

Shields drop for no apparent reason other than to be naded from across the map and of course, bad team mates shooting me in the back, de-ranking and -Yoink-…!

I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.

> 2533274932105911;7:
> I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.

Same here

> 2533274978414969;8:
> > 2533274932105911;7:
> > I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.
>
>
> Same here

Well that’s not fair!

Seriously though. Simple test, stand still and throw a grenade. If it comes out the moment you press the button, you’re sweet. If there’s any kind of delay there at all then you’re lagging and you’ll feel like your guns are loaded with marshmellows instead of bullets.

Like, are you actually not lagging?

> 2533274978414969;8:
> > 2533274932105911;7:
> > I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.
>
>
> Same here

Now I’m jealous :’(

I had major problems with the killcams showing my Spartan in a completely different position to what my POV was, and being sniped by a round which went straight through the geometry of the map. But it didn’t feel like I was lagging at all. Connection times in the lobbies are bad, too.

Add East Asia to that list. My god.

> 2533274805962294;9:
> > 2533274978414969;8:
> > > 2533274932105911;7:
> > > I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.
> >
> >
> >
> > Same here
>
>
> Well that’s not fair!
>
> Seriously though. Simple test, stand still and throw a grenade. If it comes out the moment you press the button, you’re sweet. If there’s any kind of delay there at all then you’re lagging and you’ll feel like your guns are loaded with marshmellows instead of bullets.
>
> Like, are you actually not lagging?

My internet connection isn’t even that good. My Xbox One has a hard time buffering videos and I often have a difficult time getting a strong connection on BF4 on my PC, but I’ve played Halo 5 for about 3 hours now and I’ve never experienced any lag at all, except sometimes it does have trouble getting into a match. Despite this once the match starts, I have no problems to speak of.

> 2533274805962294;9:
> > 2533274978414969;8:
> > > 2533274932105911;7:
> > > I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.
> >
> >
> >
> > Same here
>
>
> Well that’s not fair!
>
> Seriously though. Simple test, stand still and throw a grenade. If it comes out the moment you press the button, you’re sweet. If there’s any kind of delay there at all then you’re lagging and you’ll feel like your guns are loaded with marshmellows instead of bullets.
>
> Like, are you actually not lagging?

No, I’ve only lagged when the other team quit’s (and that’s about a half second of lag)

> 2533274968769781;1:
> Are there any other Oceania players out there who are getting awful connections 9/10? It seems to me that only the american servers are up and I am getting hopelessly outgunned almost every time in one on one encounters with these ridiculously OP automatics.
>
> Anyone else encountered similar situations?

Its all of us. DW though, 343 will have it fixed soon, just like they did with MCC…

> 2533274978414969;14:
> > 2533274805962294;9:
> > > 2533274978414969;8:
> > > > 2533274932105911;7:
> > > > I live in Australia and I’ve never experienced any noticeable lag.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Same here
> >
> >
> >
> > Well that’s not fair!
> >
> > Seriously though. Simple test, stand still and throw a grenade. If it comes out the moment you press the button, you’re sweet. If there’s any kind of delay there at all then you’re lagging and you’ll feel like your guns are loaded with marshmellows instead of bullets.
> >
> > Like, are you actually not lagging?
>
>
> No, I’ve only lagged when the other team quit’s (and that’s about a half second of lag)

I’m the same. Rarely I might get a slight bit of lag, but as a whole it’s fine. I’m in Western Australia (in the south west), and my internet isn’t anything special.

I’m from New Zealand and it seems almost every battle I get into, I lose because the enemies AR just melts me while I can barely lower their shields. So annoying.

AR kills me normally less then 10 bullets from mid range which is pretty much instant kill. Yet sometimes ive put 6 BR shots on player to burst their shield its quite bad

I’m in NSW Australia and my internet’s alright

I agree. The latency makes this beta unplayable competitively from AUS.