Any Optimist Primes on this forum?

or just Negatrons?

According to what I’ve read on this forum this game is basically going to die within 2 months unless 343 Industries listens to the people on this forum.

It’s a bit like how people play as Barcelona on FIFA 13 and suddenly they know more about managing their local football club than the actual manager.

Anyone else looking forward to all (or most) of the new changes to the game?

Halo 4 is not going to die within 2 months… it’s going to die within ∞ !

Yeah but that doesn’t mean people can’t express their concerns or dislikes, well within there rights to do so. Just like those who feel the need to constantly praise every decision 343 make regardless of how bad it is lol which I find also infuriating.

I am very excited about the game, there may be a few decisions 343 have made that I dislike, but over all the game looks very good.

I know I will be playing this game, just like Halo 3 and Reach for at least a year solid before I begin to get tired of it.

Neither. I prefer to be a realist. Love some changes, hate some changes.

Optimist Prime reporting!

Not saying there aren’t negatives about H4, but I’m not going bats–t crazy over minor things. Seems like Halo 4 is the Mayan Apocalyps bs becoming real to some people here.

As I am excited for this game, it would still be good to listen to the fans. Simply because people don’t like to play games that are boring. I like where they went with Halo 4, but I still haven’t seen anything about ranking, theater, file sharing (Reach had file shares, but others couldn’t view it), etc. If they bring back these I would be satisfied and I wouldn’t want much more casual changes in later titles.

I lol’d

“negatron” heh heh snort

Yep, I think the game is going to be great!

Neither. I am Dinobot! Behold my awesome sig!

I challenge this “Negatron” to 1 on 1 battle, the winner shall rule this thread and the loser…looks down and nods head well… it is a long way down…

Halo 4 is going to die when I allow it to, which is going to till halo 5 perhaps.

Starscream reporting!

> or just Negatrons?
>
> According to what I’ve read on this forum this game is basically going to die within 2 months <mark>unless 343 Industries listens to the people on this forum</mark>.
>
> It’s a bit like how people play as Barcelona on FIFA 13 and suddenly they know more about managing their local football club than the actual manager.
>
> Anyone else looking forward to all (or most) of the new changes to the game?

Yeah… no people on this forum are not the answer to making this game better if anything they are what is going to make the game worse.

I’m excited for Halo 4. I’m banking on it being way better than Reach. If Reach had a zero-bloom DMR from start I wouldn’t of hated it nearly as much. Granted I’d still make fun of the horribly designed maps, -Yoink- AA’s like being able to go invisible at anytime or going invincible at anytime, and the paper strong vehicles but at least the main weapon wouldn’t be random lol. I’m optimistic the gameplay will be enjoyable. Sure, the changes to CTF worry the hell out of me but I’ll give it a try. I’m just hoping they don’t make H4 worse than Reach… I mean that’s impossible, right?

XD I see what you did there.

Yeah, I’m happy with what I’ve seen, but some of my friends are different. Also, the forums can be… sometimes the best place to look for opinions isn’t the forums. lol

but they should listen to the community, just not the trolling community that runs around being negative nancy.

FIFA is a soccer game, not a football game.

> FIFA is a soccer game, not a football game.

Only in America you play football with your hands…

> > FIFA is a soccer game, not a football game.
>
> Only in America you play football with your hands…

And we play soccer with our socks.

> FIFA is a soccer game, not a football game.

Football is… nevermind.

Anyway, Halo 4 will be awesome. Things change and evolve. Why rip on Call of Duty for staying the same year in and year out and never changing the formula, but then cry foul when Halo decided to try something new?

Personally I think the forums is largely a place for trolls and nay-sayers. The people that truly love Halo are most likely people that never set foot in these forums and are playing Halo:Reach right now in anticipation for next tuesday.

I think Halo 4 will be amazing.

And I disagree with what you said about 343i needing to listen to the forums, that wkuld badically be putting Halo 4 back another 3 years so they can redo every single thing they did with the game.
It is impossible to please everyone, especaially when its a brand new developer doing the work. 343i is delivering their vision of Halo, like they promised months ago, and its the community’s decision to embrace it or leave. 343i has set their goals, set their views on the franchise. Load-mouthed whiners who won’t give any change even a chance won’t change that. They are listening, but they won’t be our pets.