Any one know where I can sumbmit pics for caption contest?

I have tons of pics from the Spartan Launch Pad that are just plain hiliarious! Is there a way I submit them?

Here is a few videos: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=18865663&player=xLORx
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=18865858&player=skul95

Here is the pic I want to submit well actually 2 of em: Just Chillin

Is it bad doc?

Submit them to who? Bungie or 343?

I believe if you tag them Halo Waypoint they will be looked at. I believe that is what BS Angel said one time. If anybody else remembers differently please correct me.

Submit them to 343 and yeah I will try that thanks

> Submit them to 343 and yeah I will try that thanks

Also since I’m not 100% sure that is what she said I would PM her to ask how to for sure tag them. You will most likely get a response fairly quickly she is very good at communicating with the forums.

yeah what did u think of the photos and vids?

I liked the pictures especially the " Is it bad Doc?" one. The videos I can’t watch because where I’m at the internet is very slow. It would take all night for me to watch them sorry :frowning:

ah man its alright it was just me and my ninth games mates skyrocketing out of forge world, we tried to touch the ring, you actually can get alot of air but, you never can touch it lol

> ah man its alright it was just me and my ninth games mates skyrocketing out of forge world, we tried to touch the ring, you actually can get alot of air but, you never can touch it lol

Sounds awesome. I love messing around in Forge World. :slight_smile:

yeah i totally recomend doing it we were actually working on a map for MM and then I was like hey get in this falcon and then my freind spawned a grid and we actually spent 3 hours rocketing our selves and glitching the game and are going to send it to rooster teeth

> I believe if you tag them Halo Waypoint they will be looked at. I believe that is what BS Angel said one time. If anybody else remembers differently please correct me.

Link1201 is correct. Tag 'em with “HaloWaypoint” and they’ll show up in our stream. Thanks!

alright sounds good i have em taged that so, its all good.