Any one else get board with halo 5

I really don’t know why but it feels like i get board with halo 5 quite quickly, i mean this didn’t happen with the old halos like 3 or reach but it feels like halo 5 is missing something. Also i tend to get board of firefight

Firstly it’s “bored” (sorry)

but it in terms of the topic I find I’m addicted to the multiplayer but the other halos I was addicted to the story. I’m not bored with halo 5 as whole but the reasons have flipped for me.

I didn’t get any boards no.

Just found my love for it again.

now that i have every req found in req packs there really isn’t much more that i want to do. i’m not going to say that im bored of halo 5, cause im not, but there are definitely more fun games out there for me atm.

Not for me, you probably just need a break. Usually for me, if I’m doing good and getting a high KD each match, then I want to play more. If I’m doing bad, then I want to play less. Also, I do agree that firefight gets boring after a while.

> 2535455681930574;6:
> Not for me, you probably just need a break. Usually for me, if I’m doing good and getting a high KD each match, then I want to plaI y more. If I’m doing bad, then I want to play less. Also, I do agree that firefight gets boring after a while.

I need a break properly but I only play 1 or 2 games of warzone a day and try to get a game in arena which is improving. But I just feel off with this halo

> 2533274815946143;2:
> Firstly it’s “bored” (sorry)
>
> but it in terms of the topic I find I’m addicted to the multiplayer but the other halos I was addicted to the story. I’m not bored with halo 5 as whole but the reasons have flipped for me.

Sorry auto correct. Also I need to read over my posts

Unfortunately, my copy didn’t come with a board.

Maybe you’re getting older and just get bored with video games in general more quickly.

Me too. Halo 5 is getting pretty old quickly.

WZFF and Infection keep me hooked

I like it, but I feel progression in multiplayer is really slow.