Any of y'all listen to music when playing Halo?

Personally, I get my stereo and bump some music when I’m playing hard parts in the game (like that BS near the end of Gravemind when you’re trapped in a room with Hunters, Brutes, and Elites).

I tend to let the music provided in the game role. I find what has been provided suitable for pumping me up during rather intense moments. I do turn it down just a tad lower than voice audio, so that I can hear when people talk during musical numbers.

I listen to the Mass Effect soundtrack while playing Arena in Halo 5.
It always makes me relax.

Never. I need the sounds for feedback. Especially multiplayer.

I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap

> 2604983891615163;5:
> I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap

My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.

No I don’t and if you do it’s cool just don’t be a jerk and play it over your mic in multiplayer.

> 2533274869239954;6:
> > 2604983891615163;5:
> > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
>
>
> My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.

Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…

> 2604983891615163;8:
> > 2533274869239954;6:
> > > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
> >
> >
> > My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.
>
>
> Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…

Get a bigger TV! Haha

If I’m doing a “canon” playthrough of campaign (like on Normal or Heroic), no music and I turn the sound way up for better immersion…

If I’m playing Legendary or multiplayer, I’ll stream K-Love to try to help keep me calm.

> 2533274869239954;9:
> > 2604983891615163;8:
> > > 2533274869239954;6:
> > > > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
> > >
> > >
> > > My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.
> >
> >
> > Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…
>
>
> Get a bigger TV! Haha

Or they could have it run in the background like the 360’s… that could work too.

Whenever I have friends over to play Halo we always blast Coldplay and AC/DC on my Bluetooth speaker. Can’t beat that!

> 2533274865057977;4:
> Never. I need the sounds for feedback. Especially multiplayer.

All of this. Maybe if I’m playing a social list or something I’ll consider putting on music, but if I’m playing a ranked playlist or Warzone, I play in sheer musical silence.

Music with Forge is mandatory, however.

> 2535420373165854;12:
> Whenever I have friends over to play Halo we always blast Coldplay and AC/DC on my Bluetooth speaker. Can’t beat that!

I love Coldplay, but for Halo? I turn my stereo to the top and blast Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, The Game, etc.

> 2535461131977183;1:
> Personally, I get my stereo and bump some music when I’m playing hard parts in the game (like that BS near the end of Gravemind when you’re trapped in a room with Hunters, Brutes, and Elites).

I listen to music a lot while I game to maintain adrenaline lv high
Maybe 40% of game time im listening to music
I think it’s not a bad idea from time to time to play with barely no game sound and just music!

You need to be more aware of your surroundings and develops a different skillset

Music help me focus
Music is like weed to a smoker
Its make everything better

Don’t forget music is a way to customize and set the desired mood/vibe to your game!
What’s better than your favorite games in hand with your favorite music has a soundtrack

I try, but I just fell comfortable w/ game sound music tends to throw me off quiet q bit.

> 2533274869239954;9:
> > 2604983891615163;8:
> > > 2533274869239954;6:
> > > > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
> > >
> > >
> > > My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.
> >
> >
> > Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…
>
>
> Get a bigger TV! Haha

unfortunately, I cant get much bigger than what I have right now lol I have a 65" Samsung 4k UHD

> 2604983891615163;17:
> > 2533274869239954;9:
> > > 2604983891615163;8:
> > > > 2533274869239954;6:
> > > > > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > > > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…
> >
> >
> > Get a bigger TV! Haha
>
>
> unfortunately, I cant get much bigger than what I have right now lol I have a 65" Samsung 4k UHD

I don’t see the problem then. Haha

Never on Matchmaking, only on Custom Games with friends.

> 2533274869239954;18:
> > 2604983891615163;17:
> > > 2533274869239954;9:
> > > > 2604983891615163;8:
> > > > > 2533274869239954;6:
> > > > > > 2604983891615163;5:
> > > > > > I really wish I could, and its really a feature that the 360 had that was just absolutely amazing. Being able to have my astros on with some music in the background and the game sound cranked really put me in a zone. Ive voted on the music/game feature on the One since launch, but they just wont implement it. I really just want the old 360 dashboard back in its entirety, they took 5 steps backwards with the stupid tiled windows 10 crap
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > My friend said he listens to Pandora on the his one while we are all gaming.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah but he has it snapped to the side…you can snap the music app and play games but the screen would be so small…
> > >
> > >
> > > Get a bigger TV! Haha
> >
> >
> > unfortunately, I cant get much bigger than what I have right now lol I have a 65" Samsung 4k UHD
>
>
> I don’t see the problem then. Haha

rekt