Any of the old halowars.com members here?

Hey, I was encrypted ai back on the old site, are any of the old members still around, I dropped out of the scene for a while due to personal changes, and it would be nice to play with some of you guys for old times sake.

I’m here. Do you remember me?

> I’m here. Do you remember me?

who are you?

lol

Is it just you, or are people like stud still around

I was there. That is one reason I have the avatar I have.

> Is it just you, or are people like stud still around

a lot of people from 2010 are still floating around. don’t know about stud but you should check on Lazyfrog to see who still remains.

> Is it just you, or are people like stud still around

Stud doesn’t play anymore, but occasionally he’ll post something on lazyfrog.us (where most of the good players moved to after halowars.com was shut down). Not as many of the high level players visit Waypoint. Klunk, On Instinct, DC Sparta, Gilberg, Afterburn, Emerald Triangle, and sPro Mitch are also there. I’m sure you remember some of them.

Still here.

> > Is it just you, or are people like stud still around
>
> Stud doesn’t play anymore, but occasionally he’ll post something on lazyfrog.us (where most of the good players moved to after halowars.com was shut down). Not as many of the high level players visit Waypoint. Klunk, On Instinct, DC Sparta, Gilberg, Afterburn, Emerald Triangle, and sPro Mitch are also there. I’m sure you remember some of them.

I thought we killed this topic off.

I hardly think this topic could be closed off. They should just come here… The More support the better.

I’m here, erickyboo. Halo wars. Avatar here as well, although a bit customized. If so many people hadn’t left for lazy frog and places, perhaps the exciting things could have happened. We need people to teach fine gentlemen.
And vigil still owes me that signature. Does he still play?

“you know you’re from halo wars when, when you see the cyclops in halo 4, you think cyclops war.”

> > > Is it just you, or are people like stud still around
> >
> > Stud doesn’t play anymore, but occasionally he’ll post something on lazyfrog.us (where most of the good players moved to after halowars.com was shut down). Not as many of the high level players visit Waypoint. Klunk, On Instinct, DC Sparta, Gilberg, Afterburn, Emerald Triangle, and sPro Mitch are also there. I’m sure you remember some of them.
>
> I thought we killed this topic off.

What topic? I was just answering his question.

It was a topic from a few months ago that started several flame wars.