Any news on the Waypoint Armor for Reach?

I really can’t find any new info about the armor except that it only counts towards Reach achievements, Halo: 3, and Halo: 3 ODST. Has anyone found any new info recently?

Nothing more has been said about exclusive Waypoint rewards in Reach recently.

What we do know if the following;

Through Waypoint, you will be rewarded with exclusive content based on the recognition of your Halo 3 and ODST Achievements.

This means that if you want to make sure you snag the Waypoint Reach goodies coming your way in future, make sure you finish off your uncompleted Achievements in both Halo 3 and ODST and log into Waypoint’s Career viewers so that Waypoint has an updated record of your progress.

It’s been noted that Halo Wars is not tied into this specific promotion.

I’m pretty sure we’ll find out more shortly.

Hopefully. I really don’t want it to be like all that confusion with Recon and the different armor types when Halo 3 was released.

I still got to do endure, and every fire fight 200,000 achievement besides Alpha site -.-

Sweet, I’m 100% in both H3 and ODST.

> Sweet, I’m 100% in both H3 and ODST.

As am I. Looking forward to some (hopefully) interesting armour permutations.

As we get closer and closer to Reach’s launch (Sept. 14), more details about Waypoint’s connection to unlockable armor will be made available.

-Jon

Thanks Glyph.

> As we get closer and closer to Reach’s launch (Sept. 14), more details about Waypoint’s connection to unlockable armor will be made available.
>
> -Jon

Thanks for replying. I can’t wait till gamescom we will be getting so much more info now that it has gone gold!

> Nothing more has been said about exclusive Waypoint rewards in Reach recently.
>
> What we do know if the following;
>
> Through Waypoint, you will be rewarded with exclusive content based on the recognition of your Halo 3 and ODST Achievements.
>
> This means that if you want to make sure you snag the Waypoint Reach goodies coming your way in future, make sure you finish off your uncompleted Achievements in both Halo 3 and ODST and log into Waypoint’s Career viewers so that Waypoint has an updated record of your progress.
>
> It’s been noted that Halo Wars is not tied into this specific promotion.
>
> I’m pretty sure we’ll find out more shortly.

> > Nothing more has been said about exclusive Waypoint rewards in Reach recently.
> >
> > What we do know if the following;
> >
> > Through Waypoint, you will be rewarded with exclusive content based on the recognition of your Halo 3 and ODST Achievements.
> >
> > This means that if you want to make sure you snag the Waypoint Reach goodies coming your way in future, make sure you finish off your uncompleted Achievements in both Halo 3 and ODST and log into Waypoint’s Career viewers so that Waypoint has an updated record of your progress.
> >
> > It’s been noted that Halo Wars is not tied into this specific promotion.
> >
> > I’m pretty sure we’ll find out more shortly.

Do you know you’re quoting a post, and are in a thread, that discusses LAST years Waypoint Armor?

Uh oh, we have another zombie thread. It’s alive, it’s ALIVE!!

Time to call up the chief, anyone have his cell? Oh wait he is lost in space somewhere >.<