Any news on getting rid of the credit limit?

I would have a prestige haunted by now. Come on already NO game has really been like this. If we are no life losers we should rank up while we prove it. Thank god GOW3 demo soon much love for Epic and Blam Bungie, They get “no love”

Calm down and be nicer please… [-_-"]

> I would have a prestige haunted by now. Come on already NO game has really been like this. If we are no life losers we should rank up while we prove it. Thank god GOW3 demo soon much love for Epic and Blam Bungie, They get “no love”

They are trying to do you a favor by trying to limit how much you play and be more productive, you’ll appreciate it someday, don’t worry!

ericyboo are u going to be my 1st stalker here? How am I not being nice with my post? And to the next response I don’t need life advice from a game company or you. Don’t make me flip beast mode on. I asked a simple ? if you don’t have an answer why type anything??

> ericyboo are u going to be my 1st stalker here? How am I not being nice with my post? And to the next response I don’t need life advice from a game company or you. Don’t make me flip beast mode on. I asked a simple ? if you don’t have an answer why type anything??

Just get over it.

Umm get over what? The credit limit? No it’s stupid on so many levels. My nephew who is living with us currently due to his parents getting divorced still play for hours even after hitting the limit. Just saying we would probably seriously have a prestige haunted by now. He’s the one who wants it, I just want to make him happy and shut him up. You know how kids are

> Umm get over what? The credit limit? No it’s stupid on so many levels. My nephew who is living with us currently due to his parents getting divorced still play for hours even after hitting the limit. Just saying we would probably seriously have a prestige haunted by now. He’s the one who wants it, I just want to make him happy and shut him up. You know how kids are

Ooohh…That puts it in perspective. I thought you were complaining. Sorry about that.

I know that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a good team-based shooter with REALLY REALLY long level climbs later on, but the skill gap is rather large and the EA servers are bad sometimes.

Most people hardly ever hit the credit limit. The only times I have is when I play all day AND get the weekly challenge.

<---- bungie.net is that way… We usually get 0 credits for most challenges I do including helping friends with LASO

Well it’s a bit ridiculous if you actually manage to hit the cap, but lighten up, you can still play the game. I remember a time where people played for the fun of the game and the challenge, not the Achievement Unlocked showing up on your screen or in-game currency. So play for the fun of the game, it’s not that bad that you can’t earn credits anymore.

> I would have a prestige haunted by now. Come on already NO game has really been like this. If we are no life losers we should rank up while we prove it. Thank god GOW3 demo soon much love for Epic and Blam Bungie, They get “no love”

So what you’re saying is since you have no life you’re mad at the cR limit? That’s cool >.>

I’ve never hit the cR cap before and there have been days where I played Halo Reach from when I woke up to when I go to bed … If you are somehow hitting the cR cap every day with ease I’d love to see how (boosting of some sort?) so I can do it too … This game became boring too fast for me … Not worth my time to become inheritor and get all commendations to onyx. I’ll stick to Battlefield and when Section 8: Prejudice comes out then that.

> Umm get over what? The credit limit? No it’s stupid on so many levels. My nephew who is living with us currently due to his parents getting divorced still play for hours even after hitting the limit. Just saying we would probably seriously have a prestige haunted by now. He’s the one who wants it, I just want to make him happy and shut him up. You know how kids are

The part I find amusing about this quote is the fact Halo Reach has no “prestige” option. Last I checked it hasn’t even been confirmed that we can get the haunted helmet either.

To get to the final rank in Halo Reach you would have needed to play an estimated 13334 games. Since it takes an average minimum of 10 minutes a game that’s about 133340 minutes of game play. so about 2223 hours of game play. So 93 days of game play. You’re saying you easily played that many days of game play in Reach already? I don’t think so. Just go play for fun already …

> > I would have a prestige haunted by now. Come on already NO game has really been like this. If we are no life losers we should rank up while we prove it. Thank god GOW3 demo soon much love for Epic and Blam Bungie, They get “no love”
>
> So what you’re saying is since you have no life you’re mad at the cR limit? That’s cool >.>
>
> I’ve never hit the cR cap before and there have been days where I played Halo Reach from when I woke up to when I go to bed … If you are somehow hitting the cR cap every day with ease I’d love to see how (boosting of some sort?) so I can do it too … This game became boring too fast for me … Not worth my time to become inheritor and get all commendations to onyx. I’ll stick to Battlefield and when Section 8: Prejudice comes out then that.
>
> > Umm get over what? The credit limit? No it’s stupid on so many levels. My nephew who is living with us currently due to his parents getting divorced still play for hours even after hitting the limit. Just saying we would probably seriously have a prestige haunted by now. He’s the one who wants it, I just want to make him happy and shut him up. You know how kids are
>
> The part I find amusing about this quote is the fact Halo Reach has no “prestige” option. Last I checked it hasn’t even been confirmed that we can get the haunted helmet either.
>
> To get to the final rank in Halo Reach you would have needed to play an estimated 13334 games. Since it takes an average minimum of 10 minutes a game that’s about 133340 minutes of game play. so about 2223 hours of game play. So 93 days of game play. You’re saying you easily played that many days of game play in Reach already? I don’t think so. Just go play for fun already …

Yes I have no life I hope I can spend the 6+ million credits I have just sitting there to buy one. Can u point me in the right direction?
I’ll point u in the right direction.
<---- Bungie.net

> > > I would have a prestige haunted by now. Come on already NO game has really been like this. If we are no life losers we should rank up while we prove it. Thank god GOW3 demo soon much love for Epic and Blam Bungie, They get “no love”
> >
> > So what you’re saying is since you have no life you’re mad at the cR limit? That’s cool >.>
> >
> > I’ve never hit the cR cap before and there have been days where I played Halo Reach from when I woke up to when I go to bed … If you are somehow hitting the cR cap every day with ease I’d love to see how (boosting of some sort?) so I can do it too … This game became boring too fast for me … Not worth my time to become inheritor and get all commendations to onyx. I’ll stick to Battlefield and when Section 8: Prejudice comes out then that.
> >
> > > Umm get over what? The credit limit? No it’s stupid on so many levels. My nephew who is living with us currently due to his parents getting divorced still play for hours even after hitting the limit. Just saying we would probably seriously have a prestige haunted by now. He’s the one who wants it, I just want to make him happy and shut him up. You know how kids are
> >
> > The part I find amusing about this quote is the fact Halo Reach has no “prestige” option. Last I checked it hasn’t even been confirmed that we can get the haunted helmet either.
> >
> > To get to the final rank in Halo Reach you would have needed to play an estimated 13334 games. Since it takes an average minimum of 10 minutes a game that’s about 133340 minutes of game play. so about 2223 hours of game play. So 93 days of game play. You’re saying you easily played that many days of game play in Reach already? I don’t think so. Just go play for fun already …
>
> Yes I have no life I hope I can spend the 6+ million credits I have just sitting there to buy one. Can u point me in the right direction?
> I’ll point u in the right direction.
> <---- Bungie.net

It still never ceases to amuse me how you just point people off to bnet as if in doing so, you are somehow above them.

Nope just seems to me you belong there instead of here judging by your posts. I heard this was for cool people not h8rs