Any news on active camo?

So is there any more videos about active camo and what do we know now about it?

It’s an AA. It’s been nerfed since Reach. It drains quicker when standing still than it did in Reach. You can’t just be invisible for a min. I think radar jam is still present. Moving/running with active camo active drains it a lot quicker and makes you really visible. And it recharges slower.

> It’s an AA. It’s been nerfed since Reach. It drains quicker when standing still than it did in Reach. You can’t just be invisible for a min. I think radar jam is still present. Moving/running with active camo active drains it a lot quicker and makes you really visible. And it recharges slower.

I thought I heard that it didn’t radar jam everything anymore…?

Damn rumours going round…

Does it still muffle sound? I think the fact of how hard they’re nerfing it proves it should be an on map pick-up. Not an AA

Active Camo Gameplay

> > It’s an AA. It’s been nerfed since Reach. It drains quicker when standing still than it did in Reach. You can’t just be invisible for a min. I think radar jam is still present. Moving/running with active camo active drains it a lot quicker and makes you really visible. And it recharges slower.
>
> I thought I heard that it didn’t radar jam everything anymore…?
>
> Damn rumours going round…

If you watch that video that fine gentleman above me just posted, you will see that radar jam is still in, it’s just not as bad as it was in Halo: Reach.

Edit: The radar jam isn’t so much a disadvantage or advantage anymore. I think it does what it was intended to do. For users of active camo, the radar jam puts friendly radar dots that are moving in very close proximity to you. So you can still tell the difference between enemy radar dots and your radar jam. “OH! That’s so OP!”, no, it’s a double edged sword. Now that radar jam is only in close proximity to the player using active camo. It will be easier to avoid, or know in what general area the player using it is.