Any news about Elites being playable in Halo 5G?

After literal years of people waiting for an answer as to why Sangheili have been kicked out of Halo still nothing has been thrown up. There are alot of assumption but noting that really nails it in. A large amount of fans feel ignored and betrayed by 343i and I’m one of them. They’ve gone out of their way to make it canon that Elites train with Spartans aboard the Infinity and a top secret space station but don’t seem to care about adding this feature in game.

The worse part about it is, their whole MP is canon line. If it is canon that elites train with Spartans then why aren’t elites featured in halo MP? All i can think of as to why is someone at 343i shooting up double middle fingers laughing their -Yoink- off.

I also doubt time restraints was a thing since 343i has said they’ve been taking feedback for years so, why just ignore that MEGA thread then? It really feels like 343i is trying to alienate alot of Halo fans with how they dangle playable Sangheili in front of elite fans faces, taking away the appeal of Spartans and basically disbanding the ODST.

The whole ODST thing is another problem that i really think is just wrong. It’s not like they couldn’t add ODST NPC’s in they just choose not too. There are plenty of times where they didn’t need to drop into battles before so why not toss the fans a bone instead of doing what seems to be bare minimum? Bare minimum in terms of everything outside of the Spartan IV’s. 343i really has done them good but Halo isn’t just about the Spartans. The only way I can describe what 343i is doing right is is what the comic book media is doing but in reverse.

Moving back, Elites have the biggest role of all of the Covenant species in Halo as a series. Halo without Elite is just wrong and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Halo’s “Golden Age” shutdown when elites stopped being seen as equals in MP. Coincidence? Highly likely but I like to believe that Bohadan is trying to say something and 343i is ignoring him. they seem to be good at that :confused:

Dude, calm down. The way I see it is that 343 wants to do it, but that it isn’t a priority. They’ve set up the lore in Canon Fodder a month or so ago with the ANVIL initiative, but the lack of a reveal or confirmation tells us that it might not happen. If time is cut short by a massive glitch or texture error, then they’ll drop the modelling, UI, animations and such to work on the more vital stuff. Either that, or they’re based in the as-yet-unannounced larger MP experience. Personally I’d prefer that. Shrunken hunchbacks aren’t really a good look for their proud race.
As for ODST’s… One game, man. No need to blow up on it. Infinity was the centre of the new Spartan program, a project that contained a lot of ex-ODST’s, so would it really make sense to cut the limelight from the new, plot-relevant people to have us look at old people we know already and aren’t really relevant? (Plus, Infinity wasn’t even high up enough to drop anything for 90% of its time on Requiem.)

It wouldn’t be totally farfetched to have elites in the multiplayer canon. Arbiter’s followers working with the UNSC could also benefit from war games simulations

> 2533274799527886;3:
> It wouldn’t be totally farfetched to have elites in the multiplayer canon. Arbiter’s followers working with the UNSC could also benefit from war games simulations

It’s actually been confirmed that it has been happening for quite some time now, as part of something called the ANVIL initiative, stretching almost all the way back to the end of the war. As I said though, it’s only the foundation. The building might not be built.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> > 2533274799527886;3:
> > It wouldn’t be totally farfetched to have elites in the multiplayer canon. Arbiter’s followers working with the UNSC could also benefit from war games simulations
>
>
> It’s actually been confirmed that it has been happening for quite some time now, as part of something called the ANVIL initiative, stretching almost all the way back to the end of the war. As I said though, it’s only the foundation. The building might not be built.

Well then I see absolutely no reason why elites shouldn’t be usable in H5!

In Halo 4 it likely had a lot to do both with time constraints and 343’s huge focus on Spartan immersion. We don’t know whether elites will be playable in Halo 5, but hopefully they will.

Canon also has nothing to do with it either. According to 343 all Halo multiplayers are war games simulations including the ones with elites so yeah there really isn’t any reason for them to not include the option.

As or ODSTs you see wrong. Not only are ODSTs not disbanded, but they are also inboard the UNSC Infinity. We only didn’t dare them because they just didn’t put them in the game. Same reason for why there were no Brutes in Halo CE.

> 2533274833380875;6:
> In Halo 4 it likely had a lot to do both with time constraints and 343’s huge focus on Spartan immersion. We don’t know whether elites will be playable in Halo 5, but hopefully they will.
>
> Canon also has nothing to do with it either. According to 343 all Halo multiplayers are war games simulations including the ones with elites so yeah there really isn’t any reason for them to not include the option.
>
> As or ODSTs you see wrong. Not only are ODSTs not disbanded, but they are also inboard the UNSC Infinity. We only didn’t dare them because they just didn’t put them in the game. Same reason for why there were no Brutes in Halo CE.

If 343 would’ve waited (and they could’ve), then maybe Elites would’ve been in H4 MP. Halo 4 might’ve been a lot better if they had taken their time but they stuck with their schedule. (Halo 4 was still great, though.)

I hope Elites are playable!!..And hoping John will be at their size gameplay wise. It was weird in Halo4.

Id like to see elites back again, but my main concern is them getting the game right first. The beta was pretty fun and gave me a good impression, however theres still a bit of time till release.

I liked the Halo 3 elite design the best. Hunched over and angry. I want playable Brutes too.

> 2533274823069762;10:
> I liked the Halo 3 elite design the best. Hunched over and angry. I want playable Brutes too.

a friend and i talked about playable brutes for years now. We’d always expected the future Halo games to contain playable brutes, elites and spartan and maybe some newer species that we’ve never seen before. We’d never of guessed that Spartans would be the only ones left.

:confused: