Any new news on flight release

Just checking in to see if anyone has any new updates or news on when the release of the flight might be happening

> 2533274967034590;1:
> Just checking in to see if anyone has any new updates or news on when the release of the flight might be happening

No update from the previous message.

Haven’t heard anything yet

Will this flight support cross platform play?

Yeah, I don’t see anything yet. I’m also curious if we can use the old Flight download from the last test for this one, or if we have to re-install.

> 2533274808474725;5:
> Yeah, I don’t see anything yet. I’m also curious if we can use the old Flight download from the last test for this one, or if we have to re-install.

you should be able to download an update and play. sometimes it’s wonky and you have to delete the previous and download the new.

Many of us have already gotten an update - but will likely have to download another update when it’s pushed out live.

> 2533274854285323;6:
> > 2533274808474725;5:
> > Yeah, I don’t see anything yet. I’m also curious if we can use the old Flight download from the last test for this one, or if we have to re-install.
>
> you should be able to download an update and play. sometimes it’s wonky and you have to delete the previous and download the new.
>
> Many of us have already gotten an update - but will likely have to download another update when it’s pushed out live.

OK awesome. I really hope it releases and isn’t delayed.

Some in xbox can download the preview technical, ¿someone know if in Steam can download it right now?

> 2535448879095843;8:
> Some in xbox can download the preview technical, ¿someone know if in Steam can download it right now?

only those who had the build from the previous flight have it on xbox - but it doesn’t work (Trust me, I’m listening to the menu music right now). Steam doesn’t download.

Invites will be tomorrow be patient

> 2533274799466540;10:
> Invites will be tomorrow be patient

source?

> 2533274854285323;11:
> > 2533274799466540;10:
> > Invites will be tomorrow be patient
>
> source?

I’ve scoured alot of sources for about an hour and found nothing along these lines so I think it’s just waffle… I could be wrong though

They said in the AM. It’s about to be past that in a half hour. So let’s see if 343 miscommunicates yet another thing.

> 2535427160328584;13:
> They said in the AM. It’s about to be past that in a half hour. So let’s see if 343 miscommunicates yet another thing.

they said they would “see how things are looking in the AM and make the call”. So we should know by tomorrow. :slight_smile:

The silence from 343 is well… worrying. Last flight we were kept updated, now its like nothing.

> 2533274838489907;15:
> The silence from 343 is well… worrying. Last flight we were kept updated, now its like nothing.

assuming they start work at 0900- it’s only been a couple hours for them. I’m sure they’re crunching and looking at the big picture.

> 2533274854285323;14:
> > 2535427160328584;13:
> > They said in the AM. It’s about to be past that in a half hour. So let’s see if 343 miscommunicates yet another thing.
>
> they said they would “see how things are looking in the AM and make the call”. So we should know by tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Literally says “make the call” as in they will make some sort of official announcement. How you get “tomorrow” out of any of that doesn’t even make sense. Again, even if that isn’t what they meant, my point of miscommunication still stands. Defend them all you want. They are terrible at communicating even though they like to think they are good at it. :slight_smile:

> 2535427160328584;17:
> > 2533274854285323;14:
> > > 2535427160328584;13:
> > > They said in the AM. It’s about to be past that in a half hour. So let’s see if 343 miscommunicates yet another thing.
> >
> > they said they would “see how things are looking in the AM and make the call”. So we should know by tomorrow. :slight_smile:
>
> Literally says “make the call” as in they will make some sort of official announcement. How you get “tomorrow” out of any of that doesn’t even make sense. Again, even if that isn’t what they meant, my point of miscommunication still stands. Defend them all you want. They are terrible at communicating even though they like to think they are good at it. :slight_smile:

make the call on if they’re going to push the flight back or release it a little late. So we should know their decision by tomorrow (though i believe we’ll know much sooner, I was making a play on that post). I never said we’d play tomorrow, that was another user.

> 2535427160328584;17:
> > 2533274854285323;14:
> > > 2535427160328584;13:
> > > They said in the AM. It’s about to be past that in a half hour. So let’s see if 343 miscommunicates yet another thing.
> >
> > they said they would “see how things are looking in the AM and make the call”. So we should know by tomorrow. :slight_smile:
>
> Literally says “make the call” as in they will make some sort of official announcement. How you get “tomorrow” out of any of that doesn’t even make sense. Again, even if that isn’t what they meant, my point of miscommunication still stands. Defend them all you want. They are terrible at communicating even though they like to think they are good at it. :slight_smile:

This is so very black and white stand on it. You have to understand their side here. They just got back to work and are probably trying to figure out what they can do. They can’t communicate while their asleep or not at work and now they can communicate they need to figure out what their options are.

Would it be that hard for 343i to just tell us if we should wait for Waypoint to give us the key or not? Like, I understand if a delay happens, but TELL US ABOUT IT.