Any new avatar items and themes soon?

Does anybody know when we may be getting some?
If not, what new avatar items would you like to see?

I don’t know, sorry. :confused:

I never really cared for Avatar items, but I’d love a t-shirt with the ‘HALO 4’ logo written on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t mind a set of that Master Chief armor, my Halo Anniversary armor needs an upgrade~

This is kinda off topic but do you think they will do the 12 days of Halo or whatever they did before Reach? I remember they gave away a free premium theme in it.

I’m more interested on a theme.

> This is kinda off topic but do you think they will do the 12 days of Halo or whatever they did before Reach? I remember they gave away a free premium theme in it.

This is actually what I hope they do. Something like this.

There is already a Halo 4 theme out, and a couple avatar items. I’m sure more will be added the closer we are to launch.

> This is kinda off topic but do you think they will do the 12 days of Halo or whatever they did before Reach? I remember they gave away a free premium theme in it.

I 2nd that opinion :slight_smile:

I tweeted to Bs Angel not too long ago asking if we would gamerpics or a theme near launch and she yes to the theme and not sure yet about gamerpics… I hope we get gamerpics

> I wouldn’t mind a set of that Master Chief armor, my Halo Anniversary armor needs an upgrade~

^This^

> > This is kinda off topic but do you think they will do the 12 days of Halo or whatever they did before Reach? I remember they gave away a free premium theme in it.
>
> I 2nd that opinion :slight_smile:
>
> I tweeted to Bs Angel not too long ago asking if we would gamerpics or a theme near launch and she yes to the theme and not sure yet about gamerpics… I hope we get gamerpics

While I would love these, I really feel like they are kinda worthless with the newest Xbox Dashboard. I wish Microsoft would change the dash so I could actually use my themes and such…

> I’m more interested on a theme.

Me too. The one that’s out us just concept art…its ok. But I think its time for something new :wink: