Any neat Forge tricks out there?

So I’m a forge nut, and I love just spending hours in it just making as much as I can, and now with all that they’ve added like scripting, grouping and lighting and sound effects. There is just so much I have seen working pod racers from Star Wars along with other classic ships. So I’m wondering, does anyone on here have some neat tricks (like scripting tricks) or welding ideas

> 2533274835100180;1:
> So I’m a forge nut, and I love just spending hours in it just making as much as I can, and now with all that they’ve added like scripting, grouping and lighting and sound effects. There is just so much I have seen working pod racers from Star Wars along with other classic ships. So I’m wondering, does anyone on here have some neat tricks (like scripting tricks) or welding ideas

Well, a vehicle weld I attempted was to place a Van prop, Wraith, and Banshee all together. I was planning to make a… Wrashee? Baith? Chupathingy? (I’m gonna have to come up with a proper name for it…) So, anyway, the weld worked, but it seemed like it was too “heavy” for the Banshee to be able to fly while the Wraith (and Van) was welded with it. Shame. It would have been fun to fly around in a winged Wraith.