Any MCC Xbox Clans Looking For Additional?

I have full MCC game on Xbox (minus reach campaign). I’m looking for a clan i can join and call my home. What i offer:

• I can make maps and custom games. - I have experience. I’ve played all the halo’s of MCC and even the 2010 Reach Beta. - I’m 18+ , casual, non trash talking, NA player. - I try to be a piece of the puzzle that is the teamwork puzzle. If i don’t get the rocket launcher or the scorpion tank, i’ll try to make myself useful elsewhere. I won’t betray because i didn’t get it first. - I play Action Sack (1, 2, 3, & Reach), BTB (All), and Grifball (Reach).Please message me here on waypoint or befriend 3029 (that’s my discord) and inform me you are there because of this. (I’ve had random people message me for no reason).

Hey! Soldiers of Liberty is a Xbox and PC casual/regular clan with a hard-core competitive team. Most of us are 18 or above. A large portion of the clan is from NA. There are no ranks or “uniforms”. We are all equal and you can wear whatever armour and emblem you want. No one will boss you around or tell you what to do. Major decisions are decided by majority vote. There’s actually a vote going on right now. Which is pretty unique for a Halo clan.

Howdy Aquatic Sparrow

I am Darth Baum from the Sith Remnant! I was reading your post and you might be interested in joining the Sith Remnant. We are looking to form groups and teams to play social and ranked matches on Xbox and PC Halo MCC. We are fairly well established group on most games and now we are trying to find more people to play Halo with so our gamenights and other activities can be even more fun. The more people usually means the more fun. Of course its not all about numbers I like to feel like we strive to make everyone enjoy their time playing with us in the Sith Remnant.

We could absolutely use your skills to help us expand our Forge prowess among other things. One of things I definitely enjoy about our community is that many of our current leadership is current or former military and is able to bring that experience to the table when it comes to managing and bringing out the best of the Sith Remnant. Perhaps we can even count you as one of the new officers if you play your cards right!

If you have questions you can message me at anytime but the best way to learn more or contact me would be to check out our Discord server at discord.gg/4D7Mhfy. I hope to hear from you soon and see you starside!

Very respectfully,

Emperor Darth Baum
Sith Remnant, Dark Lord of the Sith

Greetings I’m Zoran Zoltan a Ship Master within the CAS Infernal Indignation an all Elite clan on Halo Reach MCC. We were founded this year as of 2019 by Zoran Zoltan, Tack and GaulGore. The initial iteration of the CAS II had a variety of members from across the community starting us at around 21 active members. I’m here to see if you’ll join us in our journey as a clan.

What We Offer
♚ A competitive ranking system which offers you the chance to prove yourself and lead warriors into combat.
♚ A professionally-built Discord server.
♚ Learn new skills and traits through our division system (stealth, marksmanship, swordsmanship, leading etc.)
♚ The ability to gain additional knowledge on Halo lore.
♚ Intense and structured training sessions to simulate Arena Training.
♚ Clan matches to test your mettle and prove your worth.
♚ Meetings to host opportunities to voice suggestions, opinions and advice to advance.
♚ Matchmaking across the board with an organised squad system to improve cohesion and gameplay value on MCC Reach
♚ Skilled and disciplined commanders who can teach an array of talents to help further your career within Halo Reach MCC.
♚ Highly respectable individuals within a friendly oriented environment to promote bonding between members.
♚ We also allow recreational and vacation time whenever it’s needed in-which you may spend in whatever manner suits you.
♚ The ability to join something and become a member of an everlasting legacy.

We have even attempted to maintain a close resemblance to the official Halo Reach canon Covenant ranking system for Elites.

We have four divisions:

• Infantry Battalion
  • Special Operations
  • Fleet Security
  • Ministry (Zealots)Each rank serves an individual purposes. For advancement, we promote and accept an assortment of conditions, a few to name being skill, discipline, loyalty and potentiality.

Requirements:
♚ Must be of 13 years of age or older (exceptions may be made).
♚ Must have a microphone or be able to type incredibly fast to respond/listen to orders.
♚ Must play Halo MCC regularly.
♚ Must obviously favour the Covenant (Sangheili) faction of Halo.
♚ Must be able to listen to orders given by superior officers.
♚ Must have a common understanding of respect and discipline.

Contact Details:
Ship Master - Zoran Zoltan
Field Master - Tack
Zealot - GaulGore
Ultra - AndoVandaree