Any maps you just refuse to play?

Was just wondering if anybody else out there is like me and refuses to play certain maps and just leaves whenever it’s picked. If so, which maps and why?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No maps I avoid, but I just looked up your GT and avoided you as a player.

Dare I ask how old you are?

adrift by far

I don’t bail if a certain map is picked, because that is just silly.

That being said, I’m not a huge fan of Solace or Abandon…but that’s mostly for SWAT. Otherwise, I pretty much dig all of them. After they took the weighting down on Ragnarok, I feel like I only play Exile in BTB, but every now and then I’ll be in a group that will pick Vortex or Meltdown instead (Longbow too) so it’s not TOO big of a deal.

Ragnarok on Capture the Flag and KOTH. Complex on KOTH.

Complex.

Though lately I just avoid Halo 4 matchmaking in general.

Swat on Complex everyone camp at the same spot everytime and its a bit to big for a 4v4

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

I just looked up your stats, saw that your most used weapon is the
DMR and that your overall K/D is only positive by 200 kills, and then avoided you as player.

Dare i ask why your so bad that your K/D is barely positive despite the fact that the second most OP loadout weapon in the game is your most used?

Complex and solace… they can burn in a fire…

complex and adrift.

> >

LOl Zing, that kid just got pwnd.

On topic: I avoid Ragnarok as we get it every 10 minutes and Complex. But as stated above by other I just avoid Halo 4 matchmaking in general. Its run its course with me. Time to move on.

> >

Haha, thank god my favorite(not really favorite, but most used) weapon isn’t the DMR, but the Battle Rifle. Take that DMR users!!!

bailing on a game because a map you dont like got picked is childish and in poor sportsmanship(same with bringing up someones K/D in an argument to try and prove a point). suck it up play the 7 minute game and move on.

I leave the game / afk if complex gets vote because it is a hot steamy pile of poopoo.

I also am not buying any DLC or future Halo games since the DLC maps look poor (and like more of the same) and Halo 4 has been disappointing.

That said, I know a lot of people hate CTF Adrift but if you like being annoying you can always camp your boxes with boltshot and make kids rage quit. That’s pretty funny sometimes.

> bailing on a game because a map you dont like got picked is childish and in poor sportsmanship(same with bringing up someones K/D in an argument to try and prove a point). suck it up play the 7 minute game and move on.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

You only say that because you have a bad KD. Trust me… I see that warthog you drivin’ and I know you’re compensating for something… Just saying…

Not really, as much as I hate Complex and Abandon, I just want to play.

Shattered and Wreckage,thankfuly those nice people at Microsoft took them away.Harvest was nice.

> > bailing on a game because a map you dont like got picked is childish and in poor sportsmanship(same with bringing up someones K/D in an argument to try and prove a point). suck it up play the 7 minute game and move on.

i really couldnt care one way or another about my K/D, i also dont drive warthogs, or vehicles for that matter. so your jab was a miss. instead of resorting to player skill as a basis for your argument you should really just stick to the topic, it makes you seem more intelligent and respectable as a forum member.

Only Complex… OMG, that map just does my head in.

Meltdown I will play but it’s not one I enjoy (partial colour blindness messes with me when I am blue as I can’t find the -Yoink!- enemy).

So with that problem with Meltdown and the fact I will still play it must show you how much I hate Complex. It’s just too big and flows wrong.

Keep it clean civilized and respectful. Otherwise the space mop might have to take you Way. And cleaning Tears isn’t too fun I think.

Not really, I can usually play on all.