Any known info on the 2017 helmets?

Im just asking to see if anyone knows any info on when the 2017 helmets are coming out, i just want to wear CQB again!

Still on standby for more information. Maybe we will hear about it this Friday.

I’d like that Mk V Delta. It was my go-to in 3 and Reach.

We don’t really know anything yet, but I think its safe to say they won’t be in the req pool. I could be completely wrong though don’t quote me if i’m wrong.

No word yet, unfortunately. 343i already confirmed that it’ll only be the helmets; no matching armor, sadly. But hopefully they’ll make up for it in some way; full armor customization like what the modders managed to work out on the PC, and black techsuits like we’ve been asking for since Halo 4.

I really hope that a large portion of people show clear preferentiality to these helmets. It would be a pretty big indicator to 343 that we prefer the way helmets used to look.

> 2533274834952794;5:
> No word yet, unfortunately. 343i already confirmed that it’ll only be the helmets; no matching armor, sadly. But hopefully they’ll make up for it in some way; full armor customization like what the modders managed to work out on the PC, and black techsuits like we’ve been asking for since Halo 4.

I really hope they finally provide some good modification tools for our armour. The techsuit things was so irritating in H4. Loved looking like a power ranger.

They’re coming in 2017. :+1:

> 2533274834952794;5:
> No word yet, unfortunately. 343i already confirmed that it’ll only be the helmets; no matching armor, sadly. But hopefully they’ll make up for it in some way; full armor customization like what the modders managed to work out on the PC, and black techsuits like we’ve been asking for since Halo 4.

Aside from CQB and recon what worthwhile armor sets were there?

All that’s known is that they’re coming soon, I’m itching to see what else is coming out in this year.

We know everyone is super hyped for these helmets. 343 has had a few good helmets here and there, I always liked the War Master and Wetwork armor sets, but they really don’t compare to the old school armor.

> 2717573882290912;8:
> > 2533274834952794;5:
> > No word yet, unfortunately. 343i already confirmed that it’ll only be the helmets; no matching armor, sadly. But hopefully they’ll make up for it in some way; full armor customization like what the modders managed to work out on the PC, and black techsuits like we’ve been asking for since Halo 4.
>
> Aside from CQB and recon what worthwhile armor sets were there?

You’ve got a point…since most of the helmets are Halo: Reach oriented (excluding Mark V Delta since that’s Halo 3), all you need to do is mix and match with the Reach armor sets.

More recycled crap?

> 2533274873580796;12:
> More recycled crap?

Meh. I personaly liked the older helmets better than the newer helmets, so i am pretty happy to have old helmets back!

> 2533274825929230;13:
> > 2533274873580796;12:
> > More recycled crap?
>
> Meh. I personaly liked the older helmets better than the newer helmets, so i am pretty happy to have old helmets back!

Yeeeahhh but we already have a bunch of old helmets… some of the 2017 versions look to be like the 4th or 5th variant of the same things we already have, no?

I mean what’s the point? So long as they come with an Arena map or two, I’ll be happy…

when is the next community update? pretty sure they should cover it there

> 2533274888695001;2:
> Still on standby for more information. Maybe we will hear about it this Friday.

Hopefully we do

Imagine if 343 quietly snuck in the ODST GEN1 helmet - there would be a huge rave afterwards.

> 2533274834952794;5:

When did they confirm there won’t be any corresponding armor for the helmets?

> 2533274903727694;7:
> They’re coming in 2017. :+1:

> 2535462450434439;18:
> > 2533274834952794;5:
> > No word yet, unfortunately. 343i already confirmed that it’ll only be the helmets; no matching armor, sadly. But hopefully they’ll make up for it in some way; full armor customization like what the modders managed to work out on the PC, and black techsuits like we’ve been asking for since Halo 4.
>
> When did they confirm there won’t be any corresponding armor for the helmets?

I believe it may have been in a tweet but im not too sure, i will see if i can find it.