Any info on the next patch?

does anybody know anything about the next mcc patch/season etc however they call it now. last year they said that they wont release anything until the end of december to not hinder the ininite launch. now we are halfway into january. Somone has maybe some info ? thx in advance.

1 Like

Nothing has been provided yet.

1 Like

My guess is by early February we’ll see some solid communication, but it’s really in the air.

1 Like

I’m hoping to at least still see a bug fix patch this month. When they announced the end of the seasonal format the devs mentioned they should be able to release updates at a much more frequent pace.

4 Likes

There hasn’t been any news for a month on the flighting and development page. 343 has said more info will be revealed this year about MCC’s future but they have yet to clarify. They had said after the S8 launch they planned on changing the seasonal structure and updates.

Hopefully we will get something soon. I would like to see more games brought into the custom games browser, bug fixes and the firefight update we have been waiting on.

1 Like

No clue but they need to update the anti-cheat system while there at it.