Any info on next dlc date?

Does anyone know if 343 have stated anything related to the next dlc where they’re going to add the ce magnum and the spnkr?

Dude, the game has only been out for one day.

Come on Tony, your service record says you haven’t even touched the single player yet. Or perhaps your a MP exclusive guy who wants more maps? I wish we had more maps, but they will come in time.

You can keep an eye on there Twitter for news, to do with halo. @Halo, on twitter :slight_smile: that’s the best way to keep up to date!

> 2533274985547444;2:
> Dude, the game has only been out for one day.

…I doubt they are going to announce dlc already since the game literally just hit shelves yesterday.

Soon I hope.

As it is the paltry set of maps we have is getting tiresome already, that coupled with the lack of playlists and major features like Forge missing is kind of making this game boring already shockingly.

Halo 5 will be recording monthly additions.

> 2533274798487341;3:
> Come on Tony, your service record says you haven’t even touched the single player yet. Or perhaps your a MP exclusive guy who wants more maps? I wish we had more maps, but they will come in time.

No I plan on touching SP is just I need to do it in a binge session or else I’ll go crazy wondering what would happen next for the rest of the week. So since I don’t have time this week to binge it I’ve just been playing MP to compensate for that.

> 2533274985547444;2:
> Dude, the game has only been out for one day.

I know it has been out for a day but I’d still like to know, they did say the next dlc will release shortly after launch. I know it’s to soon to ask but I just wanted to make this post to find out if they have said a release date and I just didn’t see it.