Any Ideas to make balanced infi on larger maps?

Any decent player when playong on larger maps will understand the fustration to know that infintry gameplay is simply implausible for a fair fight. Not because they are weak, but because of their movement speed even after adrenaline.

Yes you can argue this isn’t an issue, because it’s your fault for attempting a flawwed strategy. However this is a gameplay feature “Infintry” by leaving out the whole unit type from you simply don’t have as many unique matches as if you did have it viable.

I’m not sure what the fix to this problem is, I would believe it to be sometype of more dedicated troop transport unit. Troophogs or allowing scout hogs to house a marine squad. And just in general allowing infintry to ride on determined vehicles would be great. ( Scout Hog, Scorpion, Hornets, etc )

I don’t firmly believe my idea is a solution, just an idea. Any other ideas are good.

One way to fix this problem would be more turrets or covers in the map. And maybe things like an anti-air turret only for marines/ grunts. This would prevent early banshee Rush attacks and it would give the Maps more tactical ways now to play it. Halo wars1 was often just “I have 13 Tanks let’s go all in”

> 2533274921373075;2:
> One way to fix this problem would be more turrets or covers in the map. And maybe things like an anti-air turret only for marines/ grunts. This would prevent early banshee Rush attacks and it would give the Maps more tactical ways now to play it. Halo wars1 was often just “I have 13 Tanks let’s go all in”

Besides the actual problem I brought up, I do agree Infintry needs to fill more niches.

I think maybe have different infintry units each with their own dedicated roles. Marine Swuad, Recon Squad, Sentry Sauad, Flamer Squad, your thoughts?

Different units is a good idea having like 10 infantry units with upgrades and would make it pretty annoying to controll.
I would prefer more Individual updates
Maybe you have to decide what upgrade your Marines get

• armor plates (less damage from other infantry) - flamer (more damage to organic enemies) - sniper( higher range and “first Shot does 50% more damage”) - rocket (more damage against ground vehicels) - Stinger( more damage against air vehicels)This would give the game more tactical ways of playing it and it would make scouting more important.