Any ideas for which Control Schemes will be in CEA

On the Sparkast they say Recon and Bumper Jumper will be in the remasterd Halo:CE, but I’m wondering which other schemes will be in it.

Mostly I wanna know if Green Thumb will be in it (it was in the original).

What do you want in the game Halo Community?

I hope one of them is the Halo Reach Default Layout I have liked that one the must throw out the games.
This is what I hope it is in the game.

A-Jump
B-Switch Grenades
X-Action/Reload
Y-Swap Weapon
RB-Melee
RT-Use Weapon
LB-Flashlight
LT-Use Grenades
Back-To Switch the Game Graphics
Start-Game Menu
RS-Zoom View/Looking
LS-Moving/Crouch

I really only need Boxer settings; have been using them since H:CE.

Anyway, what I would really love to see in HCEA, H4, and any other future Halo games is a freely customizable controller setup. Want to fire your weapon by clicking the left thumbstick? Then you ought to be able to do that.

I could not find this anywhere but does anyone know if halo anniversary will have the option to use halo reaches control scheme in campaign? I really just prefer my melee to be on rb with a standard scheme and was just wondering

I don’t think any of the Control Schemes have been confirmed yet.
Hopefully they’ll be Reach friendly, but I think it’ll be like Halo CE on the Xbox was, or like Halo CE on the 360 download is.

Actually i believe i read or heard somewhere that some or all controll schemes that you find on Reach are in Halo CEA. However im not 100% sure.

<4 <343

Bog standard Halo:CE will do fine thanks. As it should be.

I would like the Halo 3 Default controls. I don’t really like having to melee with something that isn’t the B button like it has been with every title but Reach.

I really hope the Reach default is in it. It just feels…more natural to my playing style.

I want either Reach’s or H:CE’s Boxer setting.

In a perfect world, however, we’d be able to freely costumize the controller layout button for button. Want to shoot your weapon by pressing the right thumbstick? Then you ought to be able to.

I’m also hoping for Reach’s controller layout; however, I agree it should be completely customizable.

> On the Sparkast they say Recon and Bumper Jumper will be in the remasterd Halo:CE, but I’m wondering which other schemes will be in it.
>
> Mostly I wanna know if Green Thumb will be in it (it was in the original).
>
> What do you want in the game Halo Community?

Yeah same, Green Thumb was the first control settings I settled on when I first played Halo CE. I’m sure the right thumb stick/melee part will be retained. As for Zoom - that changed in Reach and i’m honestly not sure what I prefer with that: either B Button like the other games or RB like in Reach.

I want to keep a Reach’s default/3’s Walkie Talkie/ODSTs Recon scheme please.

I imagine they’ll have the original CE control options, plus the Reach control options. It wouldn’t make sense to disregard Reach’s controls when CEA multiplayer will include them.

> I imagine they’ll have the original CE control options, plus the Reach control options. It wouldn’t make sense to disregard Reach’s controls when CEA multiplayer will include them.

This is a good point, and Frankie has mentioned it in a lot of interviews.

I have a question about the controls for halo: CE anniversary. Will the game controls be the same as they are now when I load up my halo CE or will they use the reach control system?

I they don’t use the reach control system then maybe it should be something to think of adding (as a settings choice) as a lot of people get confused by the change in controls.

thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Since the game is running on the old CE code, im guessing you’re only going to be allowed to use the control schemes implemented in the original. Me being a Bumper Jumper player since the beginning as Halo 3 sort of makes me a little uncomfortable, but Ill play with the default controls for CEA. I just want to know, will there be different control schemes from the ones CE originally had?

I’m sure they will add new control schemes, I’m really hoping they add the Reach one, it just felt right compared to all the other “defaults”. Just replace the AA button with the flashlight.

I’m also hoping that the TU adds a CEA scheme to Reach.

I’m okay with the old schemes as I play Halo CE alot anyways, but would definitely appreciate if there were some of the newer schemes added especially as the game is still designed for the 360 controller. I don’t see why that wouldn’t happen, they are already updating the user interface. I wouldn’t think that adding new button layouts would be that big of a thing. Isn’t it part of the UI stuff anyways?

They already said recon and bumper jumper are in.